New Arrival

-Mari-
"WE HAVE ARRIVED" Kat screams at the top of her lungs. Let's just say the trip here was boring until now. Being stuck in an airplane sucked but damn this view is perfect. "Mar man it's perfect." Lucy sounds happy. The happiest I've ever heard her. I'm goad everyone is happy. My mom finds a taxi to take us to the new house. We find the mover already there. We grab our bags and shuffle inside. Then just like that in unison we all drop the bags. Even mom. We all look in shock. "It's beautiful." I assure my mom. She smiles along with Kat. "Well go check it out!" My mom says excitedly. Lucy, Kat and I practically run up the stairs. There's 3 bedrooms, a basement. 2 bathroom. Then of course an awesome kitchen and family room. My mom get's the master bedroom of course. She deserves it after all she's done. Lucy and I are sharing the second biggest bedroom. Which is only like a few feet bigger than Kat's. Which makes it fair. There's enough for two beds and still have room. So of course Lucy and I count our money to see if we can get some furniture and maybe a TV. Turns out we may have enough. We grab our purses and ask Kat if she wants to come and of course she does. Mom let's us and tells us to explore. She hands me the keys and we go on our first New Jersey adventure. We stop in Bed Bath and Beyond to look a bed and other things. Lucy finds the perfect bed and Kat finds the perfect posters and two bulletin boards for our rooms to hang pictures on. Lucy pulls out her camera and we all join in for a group picture. "For our first part of our first adventure." We all say. We go to the cashier to pay for our things and of course they say the bed will be shipped overnight. Looks like Lucy will just have to sleep on the bed with me. Which she seems fine with. We all then go to the Van art Designer furniture store to find a couch and desk for the bedrooms. Lucy and I find the perfect desk with 3 drawers and plenty of space and 2 cabinets. It was also only like $100 which isn't much. "We still have enough for a TV." Lucy says smiling. I nod so along with the Desk we get a TV. Also a couple bean bags. Kat finishes her shopping and we all decide that we should check out the mall. As we walk in right away we see three cute guys. Lucy and Kat begin to basically drool while I can feel my eyes glue to the guy in the blue's perfect face. They catch us looking and smile. All three of us turn away and blush then turn back. The guys begin to walk over. "Are you guys new here?" Says the one in the green who Kat can't keep her eyes off of. "Yes we are, how'd you know?" I say trying to sound a little intelligent. The one in red smiles and I swear Lucy's legs went weak. "Well because we would've recognized a couple of cuties like you girls before." The one in the blue says. I smile. "Thanks for noticing. I'm Mari, This is Lucy, and this is Kat." I say. "I'm Dylan, this is Carter, and this is Liam." The one in red says. His hair was curly and auburn and he had blue eyes. He looked about 6'0. The one in blue or should I say Liam had hazel eye, blonde messy hair, and looked about 6'3. Green eyes which perfectly matched his shirt, 6'1 and perfectly straight messy brunette hair was Carter. Kat's brunette, 5'6 and has perfectly curly hair. Her eyes were a light green. Lucy was auburn, typical blue eyes and beach wavy hair. She was about 5'7. Lucy and Kat could be supermodels. They had the perfect bodies. Then there was me. Dirty Blonde pin straight. Green eyes. I guess my body was okay. Not perfect like Kat's cause my ass was bigger. I was of course the tallest to 5'8. You can't even tell Kat and I are related. Her and Lucy look more like sisters than we do. "Well nice meeting you. Maybe we'll see ya around in town. " Liam says with a shy smile. I nod. "We'll see ya." I say. Then we all walk away. Kat drags us into Pink and then Deb and all the girly stores. Lastly we go into the disney store. "A stuffed animal for good luck." She says as she buys three stitch's from lilo and stitch. We walk out the mall with our many bags then finally decide that our adventure is over when we see the time. Almost 9pm and we've been out since 3. I drive us home and we decide to decorate our rooms and jam to music. Lucy and I listen to a mix of mainstream pop and punk-pop. Kat listens to of course just mainstream pop. The only artist Kat and I both like is Lana Del Rey. So I decide at about 11:30pm to blast it through the house so we can both listen. Mom's door must be sound proof because she doesn't even hear us. Or maybe it's because her room is the only downstairs room. Either way today was perfect. I guess New Jersey won't be that bad. 2am rolls on by and the music goes off the decorating stops. Then Lucy and I pass out.