So Fairly Played

-Mari-

Well turns out there's a carnival a couple towns over. Lucy and Kat want to of course go check it out. I kinda am still debating on it. "It'll be a great way to meet new people." Kat of course says. Which is true, but we've only been here a week. We figured this town out now we have to figure out more when we just settled in? Of course I have to drive to, because Kat likes to lay back and Lucy is more of a backseat driver. "Mom, can we go?" Kat begs. My mom nods and tells us of course. Typical mom. "Oh my God Yes!" Lucy and Kat giggle. "We have to get ready! It starts in 3 hours!" Kat always takes forever to get ready. Lucy has to shower apparently. As for me. I still don't want to go. Kat lays out her outfit. Red shorts, black crop top and a red and black flannel. She even lays out her makeup. Her Straightener and her curling iron, bobby pins. Everything scatters on her bed as she sits in front of her mirror on the floor. She pats the space next to her for me to sit. "Cmon Mar i'll curl your hair if you straighten mine." She says smiling. I shrug and sit down next to her. I begin straightening her hair, which takes like a half hour cause it's so long. Once I finish she unplugs the straightener and plugs in the curling iron. She curls my hair slowly and delicately. The curls are loose but there and actually really cute. She then raids my closet. Electric blue shorts, black crop top and of course a black and blue flannel. "Twinning with my twin sister." She says. I put on the clothes and she runs back into her room in front on the mirror she pulls out the camera and decides to take a picture of us twinning. Then Lucy finally gets out of the shower. After literally more than an hour. I'm surprised she isn't wrinkly. Probably cause she blew dry her hair and threw it into a simple side braid. She then went into our closet and pulled out Purple shorts a black top like mine and Kat's and her purple and black flannel. So now we look like triplets. Cheesy, but Kat and Lucy find it cute. Kat then decides it's time for makeup. She wings our eyeliner and perfectly does our mascara. Then puts on the perfect shade or lipstick. Her's was blood red, mine was soft red and Lucy's was a bold pink. By the time we finished we all shuffled on our vans which matched our outfits and we were off. The car ride was about a half hour and we arrived right on time. Everyone shuffled in but we stuck close. The guy gave us our bracelets for the unlimited package deal thing. There were tons of rides this carnival was like a mini six flags. To top it off though, there was a ferris wheel. Kat, Lucy and I went on tons of rides before we bumped into familiar people. "Hey girls!" Dylan screamed motioning us towards them, I could see Liam and he was smiling like always. We walked over to them. "Funny seeing you here." Lucy says to Dylan. Dylan just laughs a little, "says the new girl." Lucy laughs with him. Carter and Kat eye each other down. While Liam just stood shyly next to me. "Hey, it's Mari, right?" He asks sweetly. "Ya and you must be Liam?" I ask shyly. He nods and holds out his hand. I shake it but he entwines our fingers. "Let's leave these 4. I'm sure they'll hit it off." He says pulling me away. I just roll with him. He takes me on this spinning ride, which was almost like a puke fest. Then another where I felt like gravity was nonexistent then lastly he took me on a softy ride. The ferris wheel. It was almost midnight so it was cheesy, the flashing lights. We got on and as we reached the top it of course reached midnight. Liam held me next to him and I looked up at him he was smiling. Then he kissed me. Fireworks went off. Or maybe it was just me. I felt something though. My heart raced, butterflies. Fireworks, sparks. Everything. Then we started moving again. We both looked stunned and then he turned to me "That was amazing." He says. I nodded in agreement unable to talk. The ride stopped and we got off to find the others. He held my hand in his entwined fingers like a couple. As we found the others they were altogether laughing and talking like crazy. Then they stopped and looked at us in shock. "Wow, are you guys like a couple now?" Lucy asked jaw dropped. Dylan wooed "Dang man you move fast." Kat and Carter just stood there not saying anything. Liam just held in his hand though and smiled like it was nothing. Then finally spoke. "Yup, Mari is amazing." Then they had to leave as Liam hugged me he handed me a slip with his number on it and told me to call him. "Is this a dream?" I actually had to ask. Lucy shook her head. "Nope Mar it's real. You go girl." Kat and Lucy giggled and made me spill everything on the ride home. When we got back we all filed into mine and Lucy's room for like a gossip circle. I spilled it all and so did they. Turns out Dylan and Lucy have a date on Thursday. Carter and Kat are meeting at the movie theatre Wednesday. Then there was me. I text Liam to let him know it was me. We have a date Friday. He says it's a surprise and to dress cutely casual. I practically fangirled. I fell asleep happily along with Lucy and Kat.