Fall for you

-Mari-

I woke up in the basement next to Lucy. We were both covered in tears and had our clothes from yesterday on. Lucy laid next to me on the floor, I stretched my legs which ached. I went upstairs to make breakfast and then brought it down into the basement. They were banana nut muffins Lucy's favorite. She sat on the couch in the basement flipping through channels, finally stopping when she lands on re-runs of tosh.o. I hand her a muffin and take a seat next to her. she lays her legs in my lap and stares at the tv. Neither of us says a word. We occasionally laugh at the TV and finish off the muffins. "Mari wanna get out of this house?" Lucy asks quietly. I nod. "Mind if we go out for a bit?" Lucy really wants to get out it seems. We both get up and run up the stairs and get dress in big sweatshirts and gray leggings. We head out the door. Walking towards the beach which seems to be abandoned. The water looked so clear, unnaturally blue. The sky was a depressing grey. It was almost like a movie. Except neither of us were actresses. Life sucked for us, we didn't have the perfect childhoods or the money like these MTV or Disney Stars. Lucy felt like walking the coast of the beach, and as she did I noticed something I haven't before. No matter how sad she is, Lucy always puts others happiness before hers. So now it's my turn to do the same for her. I walked towards her and teasingly pushed her more towards the water and she pushed me back laughing and smiling widely. She started running off back towards the traffic and people. I followed her quietly, tracing her footsteps until I heard her laugh, I started running towards her and tackled her. She kept laughing and pointed up. There stood Liam and Dylan laughing at how stupid we looked. My face went red and I felt like screaming. Liam lifted me up and couldn't stop laughing, I lightly hit his arm. He just smiled at me and told me good morning. I smiled back at him and he just held me close to him, his heat on me. I felt whole again for the moment. Lucy and Dylan were holding hands walking off back towards the shore and Liam took me the other way. Lucy turned back and waved signaling she was okay. I nodded and smiled because for once she wasn't lying, she really was okay. Dylan had that effect on her, as Liam did for me. "You know how much you worry about Lucy isn't healthy for you." "You know how much you worry about me isn't healthy." Liam just sighed and we kept walking until we reached a dunkin donuts and bought some coffee. Liam and I sat down at a table in the corner and talked about life. "So you passed out on the floor last night?" "Yeah, right next to Lucy." Liam just laughed. "Well that's awkward, was it comfortable." "No of course not it was a floor." Liam then kissed me and when he pulled apart he smirked and said "there for comfort." and it was more than comforting but meaningful. I think I'm falling in love with Liam. Which I'm perfectly okay with.