Angels of the night

-Mari-
It's my 21st birthday. I have no plans. Liam is working all day. I kinda shut myself in because Kat wouldn't even come over. We shared a birthday and she wouldn't come. Wow. Lucy was taking care of Marcy while she was sick. I had no other friends at work. I ordered Chinese take out and watched friends reruns. Wow what has my life come to. "Hey Mari, Happy Birthday sorry I'll be home tomorrow I promise!" That was Liam. I looked at Max who was wagging his tail. "Aw what's up babycakes?" His tail wagged more and I got up to leave him out. This house is so big for two people. Then I threw up. On my fucking birthday. I ran to the bathroom. I then realized my period is late to. I was officially freaking out. I pulled out a pregnancy test and took it. As I waited I began to wonder. What is Liam going to think it comes out positive? He didn't flip out with Lucy. Then again it wasn't his kid. I went back into the bathroom hesitating to look at the test. I then took a peek and ran out. It could be inaccurate. I called my doctor and scheduled an appointment. "Happy Birthday Mari!" The nurse said as she hungup. That made me laugh. I might be pregnant and that's what I get. I got dress since my appointment was in an hour. As I drove to the office I began shaking. I was nervous. "Alright Marilyn just pee in this cup for me." He insisted. I did as told and he said he was going to find out. That he would take a minute one and then a more accurate one where he would call with results. I waited in the office for the minute one results. "Congratulations Marilyn, it's positive. Yet we won't know until the other one. I will call you with that in 3 days." He said. I nodded. As I drove home, I overthought everything. I unlocked my house which one pitch dark and basically hand raped the walls to find the switch. As it turned on silence was still in the room. I sighed and sat back on the couch. I turned on the TV. I hoped someone would jump out and surprise me with a birthday gift. Nothing. I felt alone. "So Marilyn what're you hungry for? I could hear your stomach all the way from the bathroom." A familiar voice said. I slowly turned my head and noticed Liam standing there with chips in his hand. "LIAM?!" I jumped out. "What did you actually think I'd miss your birthday?" He said with a laugh. I ran into his arms and he hugged me tightly and kissed my head. "No but for real I want pizza." I said. "Typical." He mumbled. I punched his arm and he pulled out his keys. "Cmon." He said and led me out the door. "Where'd you go earlier? When I got home you were gone." I fiddled my fingers. "I got bored so I went for a drive." I lied. Liam laughed. "You're a dork." He said and I smiled at him as he pulled into Pizza Hut. "Ladies first." He said holding the door open. I walked in and ordered while Liam trailed behind. Clueless of what could happen.