Sorry

For those who couldn't see the last chapter I hope you can see this one

Imogen Pov

I sat in my bed texting my boyfriend devan and my brother Michael .

Michael : I still don't like you punk

Me: awe your mad it's ok but I got to go devan on his way I gotta get ready.

Michael: don't go get pregnant lil girl.

I laugh and switch to Devan's text

Baeee😍: I'm on the way

Me: ok you know where my room is .

I sat my phone down and took off my yoga pants only for my room door to bust open making me jump and fall, hiding behind me bed.

"Shit uh my bad"AUGUST said.

"Oh shit. You cool it's not like you never saw me naked before " I said laughing . one weekend we went skinny dipping and fell asleep in the back of his jeep. of course we both had colds after that .

"YA but still I should have knocked yA kno?" He said sticking his hands in his pocket sitting on my bed next to me .

"It's cool aug but wussup ? I asked turning to him.

Honestly there were some feeling that I had towards August. that all faded the day he proposed to Sarah. The closest we came to each other was when we gave each other hickeys . we never kissed or had sex.

"I came to tell you that I'm heading out to the studio . he said standing up.

"Sooooo?" I asked confused.

"I'm leaving Sarah here." he said. I sighed and fell ack on the bed .

"Whyyyy" I got up only to feel a slap on my ass.

"AUGUST !! I yell laughing.

"I'm not gone lie you ass is fat ." he said staring. "I just wannaa hold it right dea and just fu-"

"Ok lemme put some clothes on before we do something we gone regret." LAWD knows I won't. I slid on some shorts and got back on my phone as August stood up to leave.

After I heard the door close it wasn't five minutes before the door bell rang. I went towards the stair case and saw Sarah open the door. They started whispering to each other .

"What the hell are you doing here ? " She asked.

"No the fuck you doing here ? " he asked.

"How yall know each other ." I said walking down the steps.

"None of you business maid damn."

"It is my damn business if my boyfriend is involved . I said.

"Babe it's nothing." he said grabbing my waist walking me up to my room.

"I trust that you are telling me the truth." I said as i straddled him pressing play on the movie.

"I'll never lie to you baby . he said kissing my forehead .

Hours Later

Every now and then it's like Sarah bring her ass in here like she checking on Devan and I . he'll even loosen his grip on me a little and not even say nothing to me and it's making me mad.

"Bae what you think about starting a family . "he asked.

"I always wanted a baby or two." I smiled at him.

"Let's make em then." he said rolling us over.

"Imogen " I heard August knock. unlike his girl . I pulled the cover over our bodies .