Road To Recovery

August Pov

Days later

I said I'll never do it again but since she's back why not have at it? I grabbed the Baggie of coke and laid it out in 3 short lines. I looked over and saw Simone doing the same. I know doing drugs ain't good when you got a new born living with you. I mean I can't handle no beybeh when I'm doing this. Maybe a foster home is what's best . or I can give it to Sarah's momma cuz it might not be mine anyways I was high as hell when I slapped Imogen I never would have done that if I was in my right state of mind.

I heard the baby start crying right as I was bout to snort it.

"Dammit!!" I got up scratching at my wrist and I have red scabs right dere from the coke. I grabbed da baby and she smelt like shit. ion even know da damb baby name .

"Man come on Sarah jr. I need you to be quiet so I can go help my self to some white." I said rocking her. oh shit she stank dat mean she went poop poop. I laid her down and grabbed some wipes and a pamper. I changed her. after doing allat I put her ass down and started the lullaby song and went back down stairs.

I saw Imogen walking in the house holding herself up with the wall.

"You need some help?" I asked ha.

"No I just came to get my things" she said .

Well she just don't know her doctor called me and told me she on bed rest and she can't leave so I picked her up and took her upstairs her scent reminds me of our good times.
I started thinking bout the sex and -

"August alsina get your boner off me ." she said

"My bad ma. " I adjusted her And when we got to her room I laid her on the bed.

"No moving, bed rest so stay in the bed and rest." I said

"Sure." she said softly

"What dat mean."

"It means you don't have to sit here and act as if you care . I lost the baby because I was foolin with you."

"Wait wait what? you lost the baby that's why you was in the hospital ?"

"Yea ."

"How the fuck did you do that?"

"It's all because of you aug you stress me the fuck out. telling people you love them and shit and you'll do to me what ever they suggest AUGUST you a bitch made ass nigga. " She yelled this in my face.

Imogen Pov

I heard Sarah's baby crying and aug groaned.

"Just go somewhere I got her. you need to go rest and stop hanging out like you 16. your 22 a grown ass man so stop acting immature ." I went got off my bed and went and got her baby . I saw her with a pout in my face . she's beautiful but looks nothing like aug but just like devan. I smiled . she looks like a Rachel.

"What chu thinking bout.?" I looked to the door and saw aug watching me .

"Her name . we should just call her Rachel ." I said looking at him.

"Man Imogen I was looking forward to our baby." he said sitting close to me.

"Me to but- " I began to tear up. "God does things for a reason. but we have Rachel. " I looked at aug.

"Imogen I got a problem..." I looked at him. I could tell he wasn't

"Nobody know what I go thru Imogen yall think this shit but I got hella people Tryna depend on me so you know I gotta keep my grind I can't give up. but some people want too much they just sticking around for the money. But I can't no more I give up I just wanna end it all." He said I saw tears fall so I took the baby to her crib and came back and say by him wiping his face.

"August you know I'm always here for you don't ever think that I'm not, no matter how mad we are at each other I love you aug.dont talk like that. I don't know what I'll do without you "I wrapped my arms around him and he squeezed me.

"I'm sorry Imogen I love yo ass ."he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around him. then he kissed all over me.
"Lemme show you how much I love you."

"Aug I can't have sex with you ." I said looking at him. he was tempting me Thoe .

"Why? I'm fucked up ain't it?" he asked .

"No actually I just miscarried so no sex. I'm on pain killers depression pills. it's over whelming so Imma need you to work with me."

"I'm doing drugs." he blurted.

"Aha aug stop playing ." I said slapping his chest.

"Nah like fr I'm doing crack." He said .

"What the fuck aug! " I slid off his lap and put my head in my hand. "why? why would you do this the girls suppose to be here soon." He held his wrist out and I saw a rash like thing and he scratched it .

I bust out crying . I was emotional for him. "aug you gotta stop this you need help."

"It's Simone she gave it to me."he said .

I shook my head and went down stairs and saw her sleep on the floor. with coke round her mouth and nose. I shook my head and took all of it off the table and and went to the bathroom and flushed it down the toilet. then I got Simone and dragged her out the house on the front porch.

It's time to get him straight.

~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Tell me what you think

Drugs ?

Rachel?

Aug?

Imogen trying to help aug?

The miscarriage?.