Going Going Gone

Imogen pov

I sat up and put my face in my hands as I watched the price in my bank account Go up higher and higher.

25,000.

Refresh.

50,000.

Refresh.

100,000.

I smiled and turned back looking at August .

"I told yo ass that shit was gone be hot bae" he hugged me.

The first episode was released yesterday. Were still recording but $76,000 already? I hugged aug back.

"Thank you for doing this."

"No thank you. just sad yo cute ass going home Friday ." he said .

"But we got Today, Wednesday, and Thursday to spend time together. " I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his around my neck.

"Wea yo shirt at?" He asked. I only had on a bra and panties.

"Where yours ?" He only had on boxers yet it's 5 degrees outside.

"It don't matta I like yo body heat." he picked me up and grabbed my booty.

"Aye nigga that's my ass."

"Nope I believe you said it's mine?"

"No I didn't "

"Yous a liiiiiieeeeee" he started singing from the vine with that girl . I popped him in the mouth.

"De fuck?"

"Why you hit me .?"

"You sound like shit aug." he sat me down and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled away and laid on his chest.

"Don't chu just wanna lay hea and fahget bout errthang?"

"Yea but "

"But what?"

"I was bout to tell you but-

"But what nigga"

"Aug stop !" I yelled.

"Who de fuck you yellin at?"

"You nigga you see me talking"

"You bout to get yo ass beat don't talk to me like that" I smiled .

"You ain't no body daddy." I teased.

"And again I swear you said I was. Youn remember saying it . ooo papa I can't take it ! Daddy pleaseeee" aug said mocking me. I pushed his body off me embarrassed.

"I can't stand yo high orange ass. ion know what color you is all them filters on yo pictures have you looking multi colored ." I said Tryna go off.

"Yo lame as fuck girl." he grabbed me and bit my cheek.

"Ouucch AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA IF YOU DOKT FUCKIN STOOOOP" I yelled at him. I grabbed my phone and aug snatched it from me.

"Aug gimmi my fucking phone why the fuck you annoying me?" His lanky ass taking it too far .

He held the phone up so I wouldn't reach it. UHG he so fucking dumb.

"Imma straight hit yo ass aug." I said I balled up my fist.

"Yeen bout that l-" I swung and hit him in his face. He looked at me with his mouth open and he dropped my phone then pushed me on the bed forcefully getting on top of me.

"You punching me. Now?" He said as he sucked on my neck hard as hell and biting it.

"Yea you ain't wanna gimmi my fucking phone now move." I said .