Gone By ( just incase )

For those of you who couldn't see it here you go .

Imogen Pov

4 Years Later
I kissed Rachel as she slept peacefully then went over to Aaliyah and kissed her .

"Love you mommy." she said softly . I love you more baby. I made sure Rachel's breathing was steady before walking out of their room leaving the door cracked.I know your wondering where have I been? what have I been doing? Most importantly who is the other little girl I put to sleep. weeellll remember that night me and aug slept together before I said I was done ? The nigga said he tried to trap me with a baby. I still left with the baby so it's his fault . He hasn't met her yet we don't even talk anymore. I moved to Miami, Florida. I work as a bartender again but for some club on a beach called Wavez . I walked down stairs and said bye to the babysitter I'm bout to go out tonight, I need to have some me time. as i got into my car I turned my music all the way up driving towards the club downtown.
August Pov
I pulled to to my mamas house and got out my car foug inside the house.
"Wuzzam ?" I said to my mama.
"Hey baby how you doing ?" She said sitting down.
"I'm good ma how you?" I asked her.
"Baby you know I'm doing good." she said smiling . "I'll be doing better if you let me see my grandbaby again, ion know why you just ain't try to do better with your life baby ." she said.
"Mama I am I'm bringing home money we ain't struggling no moe ain't dat whatchu wanted?"
My phone rang and I looked at it.it was my manager.
"Ayo aug we got two of em ready to do what they do best and then do the photoshoot." he said I can tell he was smiling this nigga always happy to get a quick fuck. ever since Sarah I make sure my bitches get tested cuz I don't have time .
"Man ion want no trashy GUH to take no picture with im Tryna change and go for a new look since they say all I do is sing bout strippers, smokin, and my past but shit it's true so let's give em some else ." I said .
"Like a reality tv show ! I gotcha man."
"I was thinkin moe of a documentary cuz ion need cameras following me all da time." I said .
"Nah man reality TV show will getchu noticed more. we need the cover, so we need you to work on finding that imagine girl so we can get this going. we'll speak soon." he hung up . damn man.
"What just happened?" My mama said .
"I think I'm bout to
Make a movie " I said pulling up my safari typing in Imoges name .
( btw Wattpad isn't letting me double space my stuff now so sorry it looks shorter and all cluttered! If I don't go back and space it again.)
I saw ha Instagram pull up so I clicked it and went to ha ail for serious enquiries only and emailed ha.
"Dear Imogen,
It's August I kinda need you for something ma. not tryna get with you just Tryna make some money so you can get half of what I make off this if you come down here with Rachel and my other baby as soon as possible. I want to be in her life now anyways so please just come down here.
Sincerely,
August"
I pressed send and looked up at mama.
"I hope you wasn't rude cuz then she ain't coming." Ma spoke as I went on her insta and I seen how cute my daughters were from Rachel swimming to Aaliyah just dressed up looking pretty. I believe her names Aaliyah from the comments on her pictures. I smiled and showed ma the picture of both of them matching .
"Awe who's this ? Oh my goodness it's Rachel, who's the other one?" She asked.
" That's my other baby ha name Aaliyah I believe." Then I felt a slap across my face.
"August you got another baby and you let her leave ?!" My momma said . "Goodness I'm never gonne see any grandbabies." She said holding her face .
"Mama I'mma get them here.so you can see them mama." I said . "even if I gotta get them myself." I said .
Imogen Pov
I paid the babysitter as she left out and I went straight to the kitchen to cook me something to eat , I got the munchies. I heard my phone ding so I grabbed it and looked through my emails and saw one from August or that's what it looks like. I shouldn't open it but what would he want after all this time. I clicked the email and read over it carefully and a smug immediately covered my face. he wants me to come there for a documentary? I guess if I'm getting paid to because that life fund won't hold me much longer especially with two kids.
"Mama?" I turned and met with Rachel and Aaliyah rubbing their eyes.
"Yea baby ?" I picked them up putting them on the counter and went into the fridge grabbing out a can of cookies. I don't feel like making them from scratch. I went under the counter grabbing a pan then to the pantry getting a cookie sheet.
"Chocolate chip or white chocolate macadamia nut?" I said .
"Both please mommy pleeaasseeee?" Aaliyah begged me. I shook my head and got the larger pan from under the cabinet .
"Yall not eating all of these tonight . only one of each." I said taking them out the pack placing them on the cookie sheet . I gave them the rest to lay out while I turned on the oven and dialed a number I never thought I'd dial again.
"Wuzzam?" Just hearing his voice mad me shiver.
"I'll do it" I said softly hoping I'm not messing up .
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooooo wattpad tweaking .. I'm sorry if it isn't as long but I cAnt space out my paragraphs.
Vote
Comment
•Do you think Imogen made the right choice about accepting his offer?
•How do you think this reality TV show or Documentary is going to turn out.
•Do they still love each other .?