(just incase)

🚬🍸💔 =

Wuzaaaaam

New game that I'll do every chapter if you could guess what the emoji's up above mean I will put your name, your story, or something At the end of the chapter.😌😌

First correct answer will be an addition to the story for a while.

Second place will get a shout out for two chapters.

Third will get only one shout out.

Ok on with the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks later

Imogen Pov

I slid on my newly purchased red bottoms and stood up. my aunt knows about my job so that's how I get my money for clothes and shoes. I feel like I'm the baby of the rest and I think they do too. they treat me like the little sister.

I walked out the dressing room and onto the floor . it was darker than usual I don't know why.

"I thought you were coming in today Imogen !" Morgan said quickly.

"Well I need to work till I drop. I need this money . "

She sighed looking around. "man Troy gave you the day for a real good reason. he don't want you to see what really go down every two weeks. "She said.

"And what is that.?" I asked confused.

"Here go in private room 2 and this high roller should be there soon and don't come out." she gave me the key and pushed me lightly. as I was walking the ladies were in more exposing out fits than usual. I shook my head finally getting in the empty room. I saw the bar and drank half a bottle of Ciroc soon to be the whole bottle . "I gotta pay for thAt hehehe hiccup!" I'm really drunk now and I gotta wait on this man I might pass out.

August Pov

I know you wonders what I been doing to help my self besides anybody else helping me. I've been abstaining .yes I know . my boy stayed in my pants for two weeks .

~~~~Flash back~~~~~

"August Alsina you hiv infection test is negative ."

I smiled then frowned hard as shit. damn I fucked up with Imogen .

"Baby I'm sorry I was going to tell you . "she said . I bit my bottom lip and turned away only to come back slapping the shit out of Sarah. I ain't really want to hit her but I'm angry as fuck. what is this shit said positive.

"Get the fuck out before I stomp yo hoe ass and if you don't bring me alla Imogen money Imma be sure to have her beat yo ass pregnant. Or not."

She got up her face was red as hell. I damn near laughed at ha. I need to stop .

~~~~Present Day~~~~~

I looked over and saw Imogen money on my dresser. I been wAiting for ha to come get it but I guess I gotta go find her.

I'mma start tomorrow cuz I'm high as hell and fucking horny. I got up and grabbed my keys . fuck this abstinence shit I need me a quickie .

I called in a private dance so the GUH can be ready fah when I come. I made my way down to the gents club. I walked in and went to da bartenda.

"Wussup Brenda what room I'm in tonight ." I asked her leaning on da bar.

"AUGUST ? fatty where you been. its been two weeks."

"I was going thru some

Shit back as the house."

"Oh well you in 2."she said .

I nodded my head and sweg walked to da back. I went to da room And walked in it was hella dark. I saw a light skinned girl on the couch she look new.

"Wuzzam." I sat down and grabbed her sitting her on my lap making sure I was poking ha. She kept her back towards me.

"Nothing. "

"You new hea?" I asked

"Yessss." she giggled. shawty might be drunk.

"Ain't nobody tell you what to do or how to do it?" I asked drinking out a bottle...

"I know what to do papa the question is can you handle this?" she laid lifting her dress showing her pink thong. I bit my lip and gripped her ass as she mymoaned and bit her lip.

She cut the last light off and the only light was from the moon outside the window. I kpicked her up gripping her ass and grinding my hard against her.

"Fuck." she moaned in my ear. I stuck my finger inside her pumping it at a slow pace so she could adjust.

"Ahhh fuck mm "

I pulled my finger out and unzipped my pants and took em off. I already had on a condom so I just slide in her listening to her whimpers .

***

I made sure she was good and satisfied before I left her asleep on the bed. Like I said quick fuck now I'm ducking lmao, she was good Thoe so I left my numba on da note I wrote her.

I was halfway out the club when I felt fah my phone shit man... I turned back around and walked back to the room. Once I got there I cut the light on and saw her sleep holding the blankets over her body. That's when i got a closer look at her.

"Imogen?" i whispered more to my self. I was spazzin' since when she worked here.

Dammit.

I put her clothes on and picked her up grabbing my phone and walking out. I spotted Brenda and tol her I was taking Imogen home .

I walked out and took her home with me. While I wAs driving she started squirming inna seat.

"W-where am I ?" she asked. I kept my mouth closed.

"August!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🚬🍸💔

😩

Tell me what you think.

👏

How was it ?

😱

Was it good?

✔️

Vote

📝

Comment

Sorry for mistakes.

Thanks for reading