Why

Imogene POV

"Thanks for watching them at short notice mama." I said handing a sleeping Rachel over to her.

"Girl gone on get ready."

Today was the bet awards and August and I are going with Kasey and Trey.

"Bye mama . " I kissed Rachel and waved to mya chay and kay . I walked next door, me and kasey are getting ready together.

"Bye tete " they said.

"Bye mamaaa" Rachel said sleepily.

**

"Girl aug has a crush on nicki he is in love with you" Kasey said as she was curling my hair.

"He doesn't act like it." I said sighing. all of a sudden the door swung open.

"Man fr Imogene fr ? if ion act like it then what im doing !?" I turned and saw aug standing there. he looked nice in his blue Armani suit . Kasey did the last curl and walked out the room.

"I wadnt meanin it like that's it's just how you had nicki answer the fucking phone and to my knowledge it sounded like just got done fucking.!"

"And if we was ?"he said .

I closed my mouth and grabbed my purse. I went down stairs and saw trey and Kasey ready to go.

"Is the limo here?"I asked.

"Yea we were waiting on yall." Trey said

"Ok" I walked past them to the limo and got in not saying a word. Well nicki fucks all the niggas, or at least she raps about it. She can have Ebola . Not fr but how the fuc- I was interrupted out my thoughts .

"Why you Tryna have a attitude you gone have walk with me like you ain't so get cho ass over here so we can walk on together . " He said laughing .

I sighed and sat by him turning away from him.

"Walk in with nicki ." I said.

"Shit ok." he pulled out his phone and I snatched it.

"Don't even fucking try that shit.! Why the fuck you so disrespectful ?"

"I'm not you u just don't appreciate me and what I'm doing fa you ?"

"Im taking care of your nieces and a child you claimed you barely be there ." I yelled.

"You volunteered for this shit."
He yelled back. I wiped my face softly Trying not to Mess up my make up.

*

Sitting In the awards I think about the dream I had some weeks ago. I don't care anymore though he dissed me.

"It's ok if you want to stay over my house you can." Kasey said .

"Thanks " I said softly. The awards began and every so often I'll giggle at the host.

I was staring at augs face as they got ready to announce who won the award he was really nervous .

"AUGUST ALSINA!" I looked at him and smiled. he stood up grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him. I guess he's nervous I put on a smile walking with August . we went up the stairs and to the podium. Aug began speaking and then his voice started shaking. He turned back wiping his face and I wiped mine quickly. I can't believe I was crying for him and I'm mad at him.

"I also wanna thank the person dat been Dea fah me da most. She'a do anythang fa me and ion treat ha like she pose to be treated. she helped at my worst when I was on drugs and couldn't get my self togetha I wouldn't have even got this award if it wadnt fa ha. this lady standin hea next to me, she been through it
Man I took ha through a lot and I'm surprised she still hea. I love you Imogene . " By then I was in full blown tears. "I just wanna say thank you and I apologize fa dis long speech and all but I love yall, " he kissed my cheek and walked me off stage and he went to the back and I sat down, I don't know whether to forgive him it no?