Lights, Camera, Action!

AUGUST pov

I woke up and looked over to see if imogen was still here but she was gone. Dammit .I got up and saw the house was clean but the maid wasn't in sight. she must have left.

"She left befoe I could pay her." I said to my self.

"Who?"I looked back and saw imogen mopping the living room floor.

"The maid."i said .

"Oh you got another maid?"she asked while laughin a bit

"Yea you ain't seen her?"I asked.

"No but I was up Cleaning up all day for the camera crew not her" she said laughing.

"Breakfast in the kitchen your plate on the counter. Make sure Aaliyah don't make a mess . she said finishing up.

I heard a knock on the doe so I went ova and opened it up and I saw da camera people .

"Wuzzam?"

"Hey Uhm where can we set up?"he asked.

"Set what up?"

"All our equipment we got to-"

"Uhm you guys can follow me I cleared a space out." Imogen said.

"Shit I thought yall was just walking with the camera." I said

"No sir"they said .

"Aug go watch the kids" Imogen said . I miss having some control round here.

Imogen Pov

After I got them set up they introduced us.

Marcus, Tim and Alexis will follow us with the camera while Jacob -A fine ass Mixed man😏 I might have to - whew slow it down . but yea Jacob, Christian and Melanie Gone be in the back editing. They're recording from when we wake till we sleep.

They had a make up crew do my hair and the kids and we got dressed. They turned on their camera and we introduced our selves in the 'Confessionals' and they well start tomorrow .

Imogen

"Hiiii I'm Imogen uhmm I am 25 years old I have 2 children by the names of Aaliyah she's 2 and Rachel she's 4 about to be 5 aaannnnddd" I looked at the cue cards and I sighed and began to read it. "and I'm in love with August Alsina ." I said finishing it with a smile.

"Damn right you are !" AUGUST yelled from somewhere. I began laughing.

"Boy if Youn get yooo" I said laughing.

"Boy stawp." he said.

I got up running after him and the camera followed. no we aren't getting along like this, this is how we are suppose to act right now then later is the drama. I thought this was REALITY TV not the same as scripted tv.

AUGUST

"Wuzzam my name aug."
I looked at him as he stared at the camera with his shades on.

" that's it ?" I said from the door frame.

"Like you can do better let me do me." he said

I went in the room and sat on his lap.

"Your so boring"

"I kno- AHH Bleep " he screamed as I pulled his chin hair and bit his cheek. " You wanna play Huh?" He got up with me in his lap and walked into his room with the camera following behind us he put his hand in the camera and closed the door.

"I'm not bout to do this " I whispered to him.

"Just do it" he whispered back.

"No." I whispered.

He smacked his lips and kissed me grabbing a hand full of my ass making me moan in his mouth.

"AHH aug!" I moaned as he quickly pulled away so they can hear me . I sighed and put my head in my hands. "your so embarrassing!"

Rachel and Aaliyah

"Hi I'm Rachel I'm 5 and I can do this ." she got down from the chair and did what she does best. Flipping, she takes gymnastics and dances while Aaliyah does the same .

"I'm Aaliyah and I 2 and I like food gymnastics and dance!"

Finally we were done with introductions. I grabbed the kids out the chair and grabbed
Augs keys . I have to take them for school clothes.

"Beybeh wea yall going."

"That was just for the camera and school shopping. " I said walking past him . I put the kids in not being able to strap them up because I have no booster seats yet.

"Ma stawp playing" he grabbed my waist and turned me to him.

"Get the fuck off me aug we aren't together and I don't know if I want to be with you. " I said . "I just want to make this money and go."

"Oh fr? " He said "so you ain't gone like it when I fuck you tonight?"

"Damn you think you can talk to me any type of way huh? Aha no bitch you ain't fucking shit." I said. Getting in the car.

"Yo ass better be in my fucking bed booty butt naked by 8 nigga." he walked away from me leaving me in shock. Am I gone be on his bed ? Hell yes bitch.👅💦👉👌🍆🍑✌️👅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda a filler inner.

Next chapter will be on fleek .

My friend drew Bae but forgot da tattoo .👎

But he good .

Vote

Comment

• are dey cute ?

•JHU like it ?

• just tell me about how you feel about it I want feedback .

WARNING: JUST COMMENTING "update" ISN'T FEEDBACK OR A COMMENT SO PLEASE DONT DO THAT ANYMORE UNLESS ITS IN A PARAGRAPH WITH SOME REAL FEEDBACK.

Also check out those new books please !

Sorry for mistakes And

Thanks

For

Reading!