HeadLines

Imogen pov

One Week After Engagement

"Big head ass your so stupid." I said on ft ( FaceTime) with august. he was singing to me.

"Let the police try me , try meee and I'm snitching on errboddyyyy"

"Aug stop snitches get stitches." I said laughing he been singing vines a day. He even TRIED to sing that pop hold it down shit. it wasn't all that.

"When you coming out here to move with me beybeh.?"

"Nigga I said Monday !" I said .

"Damn okay." he said. "LEMME call you back baby." he said

"Don't forget baby or I'll hit you." I said pouting.

"Iight mama"

"Bye"

"Bye love yo lil ball head ass"he said

"Love you too" I said still pouting.

We hung up and I logged on MTO ( Media Take-Out ) and saw Me and aug when I was there about a week ago. It's about us getting engaged and I'm not completely contempt with everybody knowing because bitches gone wanna invade .

I call Peach because Im not gone see her no more unless I fly her out like I did for thanks giving but I gotta be there for Christmas so I'm leaving ASAP.

"Damn imogen where all that ass come from?" I turn around and see both Peach and Rashad watching me .LAWD why he here?

"My man" I said still packing. They was quiet as hell after that .

" All I need yall to do is pack up ALL of the girls clothes, shoes, and toys. " I said to them.

"Okay I got Rachel stuff." peach said running upstairs. She only said that because she know Aaliyah had a bunch of clothes. Rachel has a lot but Aaliyah is gone be a model how she be posing for the camera.

Rashad walked up stairs to the girls room. I finished putting all the pictures and everything in the box in the living room and the dishes for the kitchen and all of my things just in time for the two to come down with their things...

"Where the girls ?"

"Shit what time is its?"

"11 bitch"

"I forgot to tell them goodnight they at the babysitters." I said.

"Oh shit bitch I thought you left them mothafucka at school ." I started laughing because she ghetto as hell...

"Bitch you stupid ." I said laughing . " Ok we are done with everything. Our plane leaves Monday so I guess we'll have fast-food for two
More days.

Since I'm leaving the house fully furnished I'm selling it for more. So everything in here except my dishes. Clothes, shoes, and shit.

"Seems as if we have Mr.Engaged Alsina in a strip club and leaving the strip club with one of the workers. rumors are leaked saying his fiancé isn't even in the state to know what he's doing."

I see a picture of of coats a stripper and August . The girl got her whole as sin his face she thick as hell and I can't see her face but yea she thicker than me.

I look at the other picture and Aug leading her ass in the house.Wow. Just like it was planned I see a FaceTime call from aug. I denied it.

~~~~|

"Bye girl I love you" I said hugging peach and Rashad before leaving."

While I was on the plane I texted Kasey to pick us up so she can take us home when we land.