Coping With Loss

Imogen POV

"Oh uhmm well good or bad news first ?" She asked.

"Bad. " I said softly.

"You had a miscarriage." she said softly . I felt my heart shatter. I was pregnant ?

"W-what, when was I pregnant ?" I asked.

"You were about two months ." Kasey said as she grabbed my hand. " I'm sorry."

"It's fine it wasn't your fault. What was the good news." I said softly looking down trying not to cry about a baby I didn't know I had.

"I'm pregnant ." she said weekly smiling.

"That's - that's good, wow. Congratulations." I said softly smiling.

"Thanks, well I hope you feel better me and him have to go for a while.We'll be back" she said as her and trey walked out as someone else entered. I noticed it was my old friend Michael.

"Wussup ." he said.

"Hey ty ." I said looking at the teddy bear and flowers he got.

"Oh here" he sat them on the table next to me and gave me the big ass bear.

"Thanks , Watchu doin here?"

"I had heard what happened and I felt really bad cuz yA know aug my nigga and he makin us look bad."

"They know AUGUST did it ?"

"Yea, ole girl told that he had to do it because you stayed with him and they found his DNA in yo scratches and shit. "

"Wow, they said allat?" I asked.

"Yea you know news people get every detail."

"Right and speaking of, why you and blac not together no more." I asked smiling a little. I had a huge crush on him for so long.

"Ha ass hoeing round with the game and shit. but you told me I couldn't turn no hoe into no house wife." he said sitting on my bed.

"That's sad, but where Cairo ?" I asked.

"At home, with that dumb ass, broke ass nanny. I need to find a better one." he said .

"Shit I'll do it. I love Cairo. But I got two kids." I said .

"Gurrh I know Rachel and Aaliyah, I ain't meet her yet but yea" he said .

"Haahahaaa your ratchet . " I said laughing.

"Get up, lets go to the food court and get you some real food." he said .

"Uhm I don- TYYY." I semi yelled. He picked me up and sat me in the wheel chair across the room.

"Ion take no for an answer." he said, I laughed as he wheeled me out the room.

~~~~~5 Weeks Later~~~~~

" I hate him mike." I said. I was ready to pop. Tyga is about to be on tour with "he who shall not be named" for about two months .

"I swear if he say some outta line shit imma fuck him up. " I said. I never confronted 'he who shall not be named' but I'm going on this tour and if he says a word in going off.

"Look I gotchu im not lettin him do shit else to you." He said . I left out our room and went to wake up the kids and get them ready for their long stay at mama's house. Yes I decided to go with him.

"Cairo wake up. " I said shaking him. He shut his eyes tighter and twisted and turned. "Come on baby wake up.". Eventually he sat up and smiled.

"Morning Immy." he said getting up running to the bathroom.