Temptation is A

Imogen POV
I pulled up at the house at 7:55 and saw aug pulling up behind me. I dropped the kids off at mama house because I can't be interrupted today. I'm dying on the inside.

I got out and ran up to the door unlocking it with the key he had made. I ran in and he was behind me.

"Yo ass got 2 minutes"he said from the kitchen. I was half way up the stairs and my pants and shirt were already gone. I took off my panties and left them on the stairs running to the bathroom. I freshened up but by then he was counting down. I opened the door and got on his bed.

"You nasty girl." he held up my panties and threw them on me.

"Stop playing and do what I came Here for." I said quickly.

He chuckled and leaned down by my ear and sucked on it. While he did that he rubbed my clit in circles . I latched my legs around him.

"Mmmm aug."

"You like that?"

"Mmm yeaaaa aug don't stop! " I screamed as he plunged his fingers inside me thrusting at a fast pace.

"Wus my name?"

"August " I moaned lowly.

"Whatchu say?" He slowed down.

"Aug stop Playing 😣"

"Nah I'm good. " he got up taking his fingers away from me and walked out .

"What the fuck.!" I got up and went to shower.

I watched Jacob set up the camera in my- I mean me and augs room and he was so strong he picked up that ladder with one arm had me sweating for him. I grabbed the chips I had, and continued watching him.

"You like staring at my ass ?" He asked.

"Yea you got a nice round butt" I said laughing.

"Nell nah lemme get down cuz you gone rape me " he climbed down looking back at the camera to make sure it was steady.
"Awe the shows over"I said.

"Just for now" he whispered in my ear walking out. I smiled at him. Damn.

"What the fuck was that ?" Aug said.

"None of yA damn business ill be back im bout to Go get Rachel and Aaliyah ." I said waking past him. we aren't in a relationship therefore he don't have to worry about who I'm talking to .

Next morning

August Pov

I woke up rubbing sleep out ma eyes then rolling ova on my pillows.

"Aug getcho ass off me the fack?"

"Oh shit Imogen I ain't eve-"

"What ever" she got up going to the bathroom.

"Aye man I need to be in dea first. My bread stank youn wanna smell it all day do you? " I asked as I walked past the dude with the camera who was recording already.

She smacked her lips and side eyes me while smiling . "no nigga."

(I'm sure yall seen the vine with da girl. lordt i swear I be hollering every time I see it.😂😂👏)

"Alright den." I walked closer to the bathroom and she closed the door in my face and I heard the lock turn.

"But I still need to use it first so I can get the kids together for school." She said. I sighed.

"I'll do it." I said and the door swung open.

"NO! I got it."

"What's wrong witchu guh youn want me to get dem ready?"

"Correct and I want to do it since its they first day here. ". I said.

"Fine gimmi the bathroom ."

"No nigga" I said going in closing the door. I took off my clothes and turned the shower on. I got in and stood under the water for a while.

"You so dumb" I jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Aug get out stop playing." I said . "Fuck!" He bent me over ."let me up my hair gettin wet aug"

"Damn bae you look like you waiting on me . shit dropping down yA leg." he said he slowly pushed himself inside of me.

"Aug we don't have time ." I moaned.

"We can make time bae." He pulled out and rammed into me.

"Oooohhh fuck aug !!" I screamed. he grabbed my hips ramming into me over and over again.

"You like that shit don't it?"

"Yeeeaaaa papa mmmm "

Before I knew it we were out the shower on the bed. I wrapped my legs around him and grabbed his neck. He leaned down and sucked on my neck . He sped up his pace and I felt the build up in my stomach.

" papa I can't take it papa slow down" I screamed as he flipped me over I put my head in the pillow.

"You wanna be big and bad I'mma show yA ass girl" I felt a sting in my shoulder blade.

"Aug yo ass biting me " I whined .

"So" he said

"Moommmyyyyy"

I sighed and out my head in the pillow.

~~~~~~

Oh snaps

Vote

Comment

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading