Time Of Death

Imogen POV

"You like that ?" I asked ty.

"Mmhmm it's pretty."

"Are you listening to me !?" I asked.

"Nope." He said.

"Ugh." I sat on the bed.

"Bae this shit killing me like they ain't have to shoot that boy they ain't have to kill him." ty said .

"I know baby but you've been researching this too much I need some attention because you never know if today is the last time I see you" I said I'm serious like you see what been happening lately I bet they momma didn't know it was their last time seeing or being able to talk to their child alive so I don't want that to happen in valuing everybody from here on out.

"We'll talk later." he said still on his laptop and his phone .

"Fuck it then." I smacked my lips and put a robe on over my lingerie and walked out the room to the kitchen part of the tour bus. I started making breakfast for everyone . (Ty , August , Driver )

"You cooking fah papa." I felt AUGUST push his morning wood on my ass. He does this shit too much.

"Stop August ." I pushed him and spun around.

"Why?" He opened my robe and grabbed my titties.

"It's too early for you to be bothering me I'm telling ty if you keep this shit up !" I said loudly.

"Yo I'm bout to go plan this March out for Antonio Martin." he said speed walking as I quickly closed my robe and moved from by August . He wasn't even paying attention.

"Well wait ty give me a kiss please baby."

"No time . " He said opening the doors to the bus.

"Ty please I'm serious ."

"Later baby I promise." He said leaving the bus and hoping in another car leaving. I noticed the bus driver was gone too. UHG stuck with august. nah fuck that I'm bout to go. I quickly started walking to my room and. Locked the door behind me .

"You must Tryna get nasty ?" I jumped and spun around to see aug on my side of the bed.

I unlocked the door and opened it. "get out now !" I yelled .

"Shh." he said

"GET OUT AUGUST !! " I yelled hoping a security guard could here.

"Shut up !" He grabbed me and threw me on the bed snatching off my robe.

"Stop August !!" I was moving around trying to hit him to get him off.

He slid my lingerie up over my head so I couldn't see like df nigga I know who you are and where you live.

" Aaugust stop." I heard the spit sound then I felt a warm substance drop on my pearl. Well If I wasn't wet enough it's because rape doesn't turn anybody on .

"Stop August your a rapist." I screamed as he held me down. I felt him shove his self in not even waiting for adjustment. it's like I was being ripped open. it hurt so bad I burst out crying like a baby. Boo-Hoo crying. I couldn't move because it felt like if I did it would hurt more.

"NOOO!" August slapped me because of my screaming.

"August stop please stop!" I tried to screaming while I was crying. I'm seriously hurting I would rather be dead than experiencing this.😪 I just can't believe he would stoop so low and rape me .😰

I didn't even fight it anymore I just tried to bare through it until he was done. But I cried as I watched blood trickle down my legs. I was in so much pain. My face was stuck in the crying face.