Telling

Imogen Pov

I decided against telling AUGUST until I'm fully healed because right now I can barely walk I can walk but I loose the feeling in my leg a bit. In about two weeks I'll be healthy enough to beat that bitches ass then tell AUGUST. Today is the day that I actually leave this crap ass hospital. I had to lie like hell when aug came Back in the room. I told him I tried to get the candy on the counter and I fell off the bed. He wanted to laugh but since my tooth chipped he didn't that bitch mad because she don't have straight teeth so she fucked up mine.

I sighed as I saw AUGUST walk into the room with the wheel chair i'll be in for a couple days. He picked me up and slowly placed me in it. I placed my legs on the feet bar thing and sat back as he put my bags on his back and rolled me out.

"I'm letting da girls stay with my mama until you get betta" he said . We were in the car and stopped to get something to eat but kayla was still in the back of my mind.

"Ok" I was low key pissed because of kayla telling me she was pregnant by August but aug can't know I talked to kayla yet at least until we get to the house. Then shit will go down and that's why I have to be able to Move faster and feel my ribs and be able to take hits.

"Dat girl still here ?" I said as we pulled up to the house.

"Yea but yA know somebody was directly behind you in da accident they did some to yA car and recorded it." he showed me a video. I watched my car fly over the divider missing a truck by a couple inches .

I swear to god let me get better im tearing that bitch up. He helped me in the house and upstairs and too our room.

"Did you change the covers ?"

"Yea I got a new mattress and everything"

Well damn he ain't have to do all that unless he did fuck her. I felt my anger boiling all over but I couldn't do anything about it .

August ran me some bath water and helped me take a bath even if I told him he didn't have to. Once I got in the bed August got in with me. I'm not going to show my anger until I'm healed.

~~~~

2 weeks later.

Guess who's better? I been running and lifting weights just to build up stamina cuz after I beat Kayla's ass I'm going for Nicki. Famous or not bitch you fucked me up, congrats but now I'm bout to fuck you up. After I did my hygiene routine I put on baby oil, and lotion. I put it all over my face and tied my hair in the tightest bun ever. I know kayla is pregnant but AUGUST doesn't know I know . I'm not even sure he knows but he gone learn today. I just plan on punching kayla once or twice in the face I don't want to kill her baby.

I looked at the scar on my hand from when Nicki stepped on it and I put on all the rings that I bought over my life time. I saw aug had a few so I put them on too. I slipped on my old cheer shoes since they were light as hell. I rubbed the rings and walked out the room. I saw AUGUST and kayla talking in the living room.

"You said you pregnant ?" Aug asked.

"Yea and I know you were drunk and didn't mean whatever we did but you gone have to help me with this baby" she said ." no matter what yo lil fiancé says." She continued. "ion even see why y-" I cut her off by stepping in.

"Why he don't what ?" I walked and stood i front of her.

"Listen b-"

"No bitch why he don't what !? " I yelled. she rolled her eyes.

"AUGUST you need to get her. she stressing me out." she said.

"Bitch you get me then. you get me, you said you can fuck my white ass up. DO IT!" I stood in her face punching my hand hard as hell.

She jumped up and cocked her arm back and I did the same only moving faster and my fist and rings collided with her face. Which sent her back on the couch, she was reaching for my hair but it was tied up.

I knew I wasn't bout to fully beat her ass but when used her nails to scratch me she
Made me even more angry so I kept punching her in her head. I twisted and fell ontop of her and it's like her fucking belly popped. I ignored it but was pulled off by August most likely . I was wrong I saw trey standing in front of me looking back and I saw aug help that bitch up and something fell from her stomach. It was a fake stomach.

"Stupid bitch" I pushed trey and charged while cocking my arm back and I hit her cross her face and continue to hit her quickly before anybody could touch me.

But of coarse they separated us. I looked to see Kasey recording it, I laughed and snatched away from trey waking to the kitchen.

"And bitch you and yo bad ass sister bout to get yall asses out." I took a bottle of water out the refrigerator and started to drink it.

I turned to see August standing with his hands in his pockets.

"You mad."

" I'm confused. If she claims she's pregnant did you fuck her while I wasn't here ? Or before I even came?" I asked.

"Befoe you came I let ha suck my dick and while you was in da hospital I fucked ha." he said .

"Dammit August, why?"

"She was tempin' me and I ain't have you den again I was DRANKIN because I ain't know if you was gone make it or not to health was worse than you thought it was. " he said .

"You ain't have no hope in me ? " I asked.

"I mean yA cuZ Rachel health was bad and she made it then they came back talking bout mel and shit I was just going thru shit beybeh I ain't mean to hurt you."

"August I love you when will you get that ?" I asked. I feel like he ain't gone get it right till I do wrong.

"I know beybeh I'm sorry." he said .

"YA we'll talk later." I went up stairs to change clothes. I put on some high wasted shorts and a crop top and grabbed my keys. im bout to be simple today. fuck nicki right now, I'm bout to go to a bar I need several drinks .

Once I pulled up to the club I went inside and to the bar, it's still early so no ones here fr.

"Sup beautiful." I turned around and saw this chocolate skinned man he was real muscular and he wasn't dressed for the club so I'm wondering why he here.

"Hi. " I said to him and turned back around. "UH can I get a sex on the beach ." I told the bartender and turned back to him.

"I was wondering why you here all by yo self."

"Drama, long story." I said to him.

"Wanna talk about it ?" He asked.

"I barely know you" i said .

"Sometimes it's good to vent, Youn need to walk around with dat pretty ass mug on your face ma."

"Well my fiancé moved this girl in and her and her sister was nun but trouble -"I began telling him from the beginning.

2 Hours later.

I was sloppy drunk, Keshuan helped me drink a lot I wish I would have denied it. I'm gonna feel bad in the morning.

"You gone be alright imogen ?" He asked me.

"Yea imma be good. ion wanna go home thoe." I said .

"LEMME take you to my place then"

"Okie dokie" I said stumbling. I don't care what happens tonight honestly .

~~~~~~~~~~

.Vote

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Comment

Next chapter is the LAST CHAPTER