Respect & Love Issues

Imogen Pov

I looked around the nice house that I was standing in. WHATS his face brought me here to sober up. I walked in the kitchen and sat on the counter.

"What's that ? " I asked.

"Dis some medicine and dis some milk" he said. "ion know how to take care of people so.." He giggled making me giggle.

"It's fine." I took the medicine with the milk. "Can I spend the night ?" I asked.

"I could be a killer or sum youn even know me but nah imma take you home ya husband or whateva." he said .

"NOOO I don't want to go!" I said I got off the counter and threw my hands around his neck. Fuck August . " I wanna stay with you." I kissed his neck. Don't call me a hoe because of what I'm about to do.

"You might wanna stop ma."

"Nahh " I said putting my hands in his pants and played with him.

"Damn " he grunted and he popped the button on my pants and pulled them down. Then he pulled my panties down. "your beautiful." I blushed and looked down.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"Imma go slow witchu cuz you hurt. Imma show you how it's suppose ta
feel." he picked me up and took me upstairs to his room I guess.

He put me on the bed and went in the bathroom and came out with a condom and his pants off.

"You sure you wanna do this ?" I thought about AUGUST and what he could be doing .

August Pov

Damn I ain't even mean to do ha dat way. I watched as Kayla as she walked around my room in ha draws. To tell da truth kayla wadnt no random Strippa' once apon a time I was in love with ha. but she did some grimy ass shit tA me.

"I'm sorry aug." she said I nodded as she walked up to me and hugged on me. I texted imogen while laying in da bed while kayla was laying on me. Hours passed by and Imogen ain't Neva replied to me so I put my phone down and closed my room doe. When I got in the bed kayla was booty butt naked😏. Yall might think I'm dirty but Imogen ain't Tryna talk to me so fuuck her.

"Kayla move guh ." I said laughing.

"Nah daddy I want chu to really show me how much you wanna be with me. " She said. All in All I lied to Imogen yea I fucked kayla plenty of times. You can't Eva get rid of yo first love no matter how hard you try .I grabbed ha ass and kissed ha.

"I felt bad fa old girl but when she hit me it went away so you need to tell her bout us." kayla said kissing on me. I flipped us ova and whipped my shit out. Imma gone head and fuck ha.

~~~2hours later~~~

I was strokin in kayla Tryna get pleasure cuz she kinda loose and she was going crazy like scratching my beautiful skin and shit.

"Daddy ohhh my goo-" she was cut off my a voice.

"So you just don't love me or have any respect for me huh ?" I snapped my head and saw Imogen standing there with a knife in her hand like Jason or freddy. FUCK MAN.

Imogen Pov

2 hours ago

"You sure you want to do this ?" He asked.

"No I can't, I really can't im sorry " I said putting on my undies and my pants then my shoes. after that I got all my belongings and began walking home. I can't believe what I was about to do, its not me. this isn't me I can't continue to play these games it's either he loves me or he doesn't . This will be the last chance he better not be fucking up.