Fed Up

Imogen Pov

I'm so tired of Sarah walking around like nothing is wrong. August and I haven't been talking really since the fight. Sarah is now 4 months pregnant with 'August's' child and I think it's a bunch of bull shit. The girl eating up all my food that I buy for me and then say she ain't even know .

"Imogen . " August said coming in my room.

"Yea?" i asked sitting up .

"When you eat can you clean it up?" he asked throwing a bunch of trash on my floor. It was the snacks I bought yesterday for myself .

"I didn't even eat that shit. " I said yelling . I was pAst mad. this bitch got a man with money but eat my fucking food... I'm bout broke now since Devan took my fucking money.

"Who's is it then .?"

"It's mines but I didn't eat it august. you girlfriend eats up all of my snacks that I pay my money for." I yelled at him.

"Sarah wouldn't take yo stuff not Asking first" he said .

"Wow you're smart, your fucking girlfriend ate it. she knows it's mines so she eats it to piss me off."i yelled.

"What did I do ? " Sarah said walking in.

"You ain't do nun baby girl."he kissed her on the forehead and she smirked at me.

I done had it with her.

"Get out my room ." I said laying back down.

"Yo Ass so close to getting fired. you gone stress her and the baby out." he said.

"Is that even yo baby August? "I asked.

"The fuck you mean is it mines? ya!" he yelled.

"Shut up Imogen ."Sarah said

"Nah did you tell him about what I found ?" I asked her.

I went in my draw and got a note from devan that he sent to her but I found it on the ground. I gave it to August and Sarah tried to snatch it.

"Dear, Sarah

, I think it's time to put this fling to a stop. You ain't loyal and you made me loose something special to me. tell

Imogen how you forced me to get her money out her account and give to you. tell August how you hiv positive cuz all this shit gone getcha locked up or dead. if dats my baby I'll take care of it but if not lose my number.

Devan"

"The fuck is this ?"

"I told you to shut up!" Sarah ran and jumped

On me while I was sitting on my bed. I grabbed her fair and forced her to the ground and held her there.

"Sarah gone in my fuckin room and Imogen I think it's best if you leave." He said

"Leave where? Where do I have to go August ! she-" he interrupted me.

"Man you too much. you jealous of us or some?" he asked.

"No why would you say that!?" I said loudly.

"You doing all this sabotage shit . " He said I felt my eyes start to burn. Does he really think that I would do all this because I'm jealous .?

"Fine. I'll go. im not about to sit here and be called a liar." I packed a suitcase full of clothes wiping my face every time tears would fall. I can't believe he said that. Once I got my clothes together I went to the kitchen for any snacks I had left over and I look to my left to see my damn honey buns open and only two was left. I knew Sarah was lying because my name was in big bold letters on my food. I take that one out and throw the box away .

"This yo week notice." I heard him say from behind me.

"Fine." I said looking at him. He's so fucking fine I just want to rip o- dammit. no no no I can't be falling for him .

I sighed and went to check the mail leaving out the front door, there was this one big brown envelope .I took it out and saw Sarah's name on it .

'Memorial Hospital '

I wonder what that could be. i unfolded the metal pieces on it . I know I'm wrong but I need to know. I pulled out the papers and read over them and nearly fainted when my eyes ran across.

August Pov

I watched her read the mail out the window then she looked pail as shit I guess when she finished. She quickly put it back looking toward the house I closed the blinds a lil bit and then she walked off .

"Babe?" Sarah said

"Stay yo ass up there." I'm not mad at Sarah because I don't want to believe that this is true . I went to the mailbox and I got the same thing Imogen was looking at .

I read over the paper and my heart nearly dropped to my stomach.

'Sarah Cutler your HIV infection test ran POSITIVE '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bae on the side/top

Vote

Comment

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please follow.