17

It's been a week since the whole broken hand thing happened and I was with Tara and Kat in my apartment. We were having a girls night while the guys were having a boys night.

"I think Jake is gonna ask me out soon." Tara gossiped. Kat started smiling as I did the same. "You two are super cute together." I tell her as she blushed.

We were hanging out in the apartment making brownies while they were doing their makeup. I looked over and I noticed Kat was looking at me. "You're really pretty Vee, how come you're not in a relationship?" She asked as I started thinking.

"I guess it's cause I'm not good enough." I honestly say as Tara turns to me. "That's bullshit." Tara told me as Kat agreed. "Either way, I feel like I don't want a relationship right now." I shrug as they look at each other.

"You know what Sam told me?" Kat told me as I rose an eyebrow at her. "He thought you and Colby would look cute together." I rolled my eyes as I got up and check on the brownies.

"He has a girlfriend." I remind them as I take the brownies out. The girls get up as they walk over to my kitchen. "Who cares, she's a bitch." Tara said sitting on the stool. "Tara!" Kat said as Tara looked at her questionably.

"You know it's true, Kat. She treats Colby like shit." Tara told us. The only three people who knows about Gemma cheating are me, Leonard, and Luke. I know I can trust the girls.

"I need to tell you guys something." I nervously told them as they argued. I tried to get their attention but they wouldn't listen. "Guys." I groan as I roll my eyes. "Gemma is cheating on Colby." I loudly say as they shut up.

They looked at me in silence as I looked in between the two. "Are you serious, how do you know?" Kat asked as I pulled my phone out. I pull up the pictures of them kissing and show it to the girls. They leaned in so they could get a better look.

"When did you take these?" Tara asked looking at the picture. "When you guys were away at Coachella. I didn't trust her so I found her on Twitter but she wasn't following Colby and Colby wasn't following her." I start to explain as they listen.

"I went to her pictures and found a picture of her with some guy. I went to his twitter and got a guy over here that I knew so he could hack into his account. We found his address and waited out and I took those. I haven't told him yet." I explain. They had distraught looks to their faces.

"When were you planning on telling him?" They asked in unison as I shrugged. "I was going to but I started thinking about how Colby would just choose her instead of me." I say honestly.

There was a rush of knocks on my door which freaked us all out. "Did you order something?" Kat asked standing up. "No, let me check the peephole." I walk over to the door to see Brennen's head standing there.

"Who is it?" Tara asked eating a brownie. "Brennen, let me see what he wants." I say opening the door. "You okay?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" He randomly asked as I nodded my head yes. "Yeah. What's wrong?" I ask. I look at Tara and Kat as they munch on the brownies. "Bring him in here guys." Brennen pushed my door up wider and that's when I noticed Sam, Jake, and Colby.

Sam and Jake had their arms wrapped around Colby as his head was hanging low. They walked through my apartment and moved close to the couch. "Guys, what the hell is going on?" I ask as they sit Colby down.

"Colby got into a fight at the bar and he's fucked up pretty bad. We thought you could help." I ran to get my first aid kit which was in my bathroom.

I ran back over to Colby who was dead silent. I bent down so I could look at his face. "Colby, you okay?" I ask as he looks up at me. He looked awful. His eye was dark while the corner of his mouth was bleeding.

He had a few bruises on his face and his knuckles were bruised. I sigh as I look at him. "You guys can make yourself at home, I'll be helping Colby." I say as I pull out a cotton ball to stop the bleeding.

"Will you hold this on your mouth with pressure so I can get the corner of your eyebrow?" I ask as he does what he's told.

The corner of his eyebrow is cut so I get a cotton ball and poured some rubbing alcohol on it. "Is that gonna sting?" Colby spoke up causing me to look at him. "Just a little." I take the cotton ball and place it on his eyebrow, causing him to wince.

"I'm sorry, that should be the worst of it." I say as I place some gauze on it so it could heal. I take the cotton ball from his hand and noticed it was done bleeding. I had to put some rubbing alcohol on it too because I was scared it would get infected.

The next thing I had to do was wrap his knuckles up. "Can you take the rings off so I can wrap up your hand?" I softly say as he did that too. Everyone was in the kitchen talking while I was helping Colby.

"You were right." He randomly said which confused me. "What are you talking about?" I ask wrapping his hand up. My dad taught me all of this before I left so if I needed it, it would be helpful.

"Gemma was cheating on me again." He said making me stop for a second. "How'd you figure it out?" I ask as I went back to wrapping his hand. "I went to the bathroom and when I was walking, I saw her with some guy. They were basically eating each other." He explained, making me feel bad that I didn't tell him.

"I'm sorry Colby." I say as I got done wrapping his hand up. That's when he looked at me with sad eyes. "You knew didn't you?" He asked as the breath caught in my throat. Do I lie? Do I tell him the truth?

"Don't worry Vee, I'm not mad at you. I know you've been looking out for me." I looked down, letting out a breath from nerves. He wrapped his good arm around me and brought me closer to him.

I leaned my head on his shoulder while I wrapped my arms around him. "You're a great friend." He said as laughter came from the kitchen.

Maybe that's why Colby and I go so well together, on the inside, we're both broken.