27

Today was beach day and I nervous. I was self conscious about my body. I pick a black bikini that shows off my body. My top showed off my boobs a little while my bottoms showed off my ass. I quickly put a big t-shirt on with some shorts on to cover up.

I heard a knock on my door so I yell at whoever it is to come in. "Hey babe, you ready?" I heard Colby say walking in. I always blushed when I heard him say babe. "Let me put my shoes on." I say as he comes into my room.

I put my hair up in a ponytail while looking at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breath before looking over at Colby. I kinda wish it was just us two but I'm glad that the couples will be there. And when I say couples I mean, Sam, Kat, Tara, and Jake.

I smile at Colby as I grab my phone and head out the door, him following after me. "Are we meeting everyone there?" I ask getting into the elevator. "Yeah, I hope you're okay with that." I nodded my yes as the elevator stopped.

"Of course." I say lacing our fingers together, his hand is so much bigger than mine. But it feels like it fits perfectly. We get into his corolla and he starts driving to the beach. We had the windows down and sunglasses on, letting the heat get into the car.

We rode to the beach listening to music, not talking much. We met up with everyone at the beach and we all greeted each other. It was a beautiful day to get a tan. When we picked a spot on the beach, we all started laying our beach towels on the sand.

Tara was the first to start removing her clothes, everyone following afterward. Sam and Jake ran out into the ocean while the girls laid on their towels. I take a deep breath and take my shorts off. It's now or never.

I then take my shirt off, revealing my body to everybody. "Damn Vee. That swimsuit looks hot on you." Kat said making Tara and Colby look at me. Tara wolf whistled while Colby looked at me up and down.

"Colbs, you okay?" I ask as he looked back at my face. "Colby, come get in the water or you're a pussy!" Jake yelled from the ocean. Colby looked from Jake to me and looked like he was at a loss for words. "I- I'm gonna go swim." He said stumbling off as I look over at the two girls.

Their jaws were dropped as they looked at me. "What?" I ask getting on my towel. "Did you not see the way Colby was looking at you?" Tara asked as I shook my head no. They were confusing me. "He was looking at you like you were a five course meal." Kat told me, making Tara agree.

"Is that bad?" I ask laying in the sun, trying to get a decent tan. "Trust us, it's good. He's never looked at Gemma like that." Kat honestly said, making me look over at her. She had her eyes closed as she let the sun soak her up.

That honestly confused me cause how did they date for six months and he didn't look at her like that? I just shake it off as I close my eyes and feel the heat on my body. I plug my earbuds into my phone and listen to music while I tan.

After maybe a half an hour, I felt something dripping on me while it looked like the sun went away. I opened my eyes to see Colby standing over me. I take my earbuds out as he bend down near my face. "Hey." He smiled evilly which worried me. "Hey?" I ask as he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder causing me to squeal.

"Colby!" I yell while punching his back. It seemed that the punches weren't doing anything as he carried me towards the ocean. I just had to prepare myself for the cold water I was gonna hit when he dropped me.

"I hate you." I grumpily said as he chuckled. "No you don't." That was the last thing I heard before going under the water. The water is absolutely freezing. When I came back above water, I wrapped my arms around my cold body.

"The water's freezing, Colby!" I say as he smiles at me. He doesn't say anything, he just stares at me. "Is there something on my face?" I ask wiping my face. "You're just beautiful." He told me, making me instantly smile.

"You're beautiful too. Well, not beautiful. You are handsome, that's beautiful too though." I rambled on as he chuckled to me. He came over to me, fixing a strand of wet hair, keeping our eye contact. "You're so cute when you're nervous." He placed his hands on my cheeks and started to lean in.

Our lips touched, feeling like everything had stopped. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we moved in sync. I love how both of our kisses so far were on the beach. He makes me feel like a little girl, making my heart race.

When we pulled apart, I could hear all of our friends clapping and cheering us on. We both started laughing as our foreheads were against each other. We spent hours at the beach and it was so much fun.

We made a giant sandcastle, we played chicken in the ocean, and attempted to play beach volleyball. We weren't that good. We were now eating at chick-fil-a because we were starving. "I can't get over the fact of how burnt Vee got." Jake said making fun of me.

I fake laughed for a second and then rose my arm up like I was gonna slap him. "Oh honey, I'm not stopping you." Tara joked while looking down at her food. "I wanna watch you two go down, that'll be a sight to see." Sam joked as I shrug to Jake.

I love these people so much, I didn't think I would ever be friends with them.