thirteen

DANIEL

three kickass submissives™️

me

jack🥵this is: IL👏🏼LE👏🏼GAL👏🏼

jack🥵
this is: IL👏🏼LE👏🏼GAL👏🏼

zach🤩
HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING

zach🤩
JACK WE DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO DO ANYTHING

jack🥵
IT HAPPENED ON ITS OWN I KNOW

me
what the hell are you guys talking about?!

zach🤩
oh-

zach🤩
we were gonna try and get you guys together

jack🥵
because you guys just seemed perfect for each other

zach🤩
but i guess we don't have to because y'all are fUcKInG hOLdIng hANDS

jack🥵
OUR UNSTARTED MISSION HAS BEEN COMPLETED

zach🤩
okay gOOdBye im about to go get my ass wReCKed

zach🤩
SEVERAL tIMES!

zach🤩
so...

zach🤩
sEE YA

jack🥵
bYe zAChY 🥵🥵🤩❤️

me
y'all are something else😂😂

i closed my phone letting out a soft giggle. "what?" corbyn asked with a smile. "oh nothing, just jack and zach texting our group chat."

"you have a group chat with those two? oh dear god." corbyn chuckled. "what's that for?"

"those two are just-" "strange?" "that is the exact word i would use, yes." corbyn nodded his head, tightening his grip on my hand gently.

the rest of the ride was silent- not the bad kind, i actually quite liked this. it was like we've known each other for so long that we didn't need to talk, we could just be in each other's presence and we'd be fine.

i've been wishing for something like that. never in my life did i think i would have that with someone.

i mean, i know i had that with corey, and oscar, and crawford, but they were just friends.

i never thought that i would have that feeling with someone who would be more than a friend. but now i think i do.

and i like it. a lot. i giggled to myself, attracting the attention of corbyn. "what are you giggling about? not jack and zach again is it? what'd they do this time?"