thirty eight

JACK

it's been about two months since eben and i got back together, and since corbyn came out to his family.

things at the besson house, so we hear from corbyn, have been rocky.

ray and saskia have been fighting, saskia is okay with corbyn and daniel being together but obviously ray isn't.

corbyn gets locked in his room whenever he's home, so he has to sneak out his window.

his brother jordan has slowly begun to take ray's side. but ashley stayed beside corbyn.

ashley and corbyn have always had a super close relationship, ever since i've known corbyn, he's always had a good connection with ash. not so much with jordan.

but he and jordan were still close, i mean, they were brothers after all.

anyway, it's me and eben's two month anniversary tonight.

and the reason it's two months was because of the whole breakup thing, we're starting over remember.

scratching everything that we had before, all the anniversaries, all the dates, we decided to just start fresh, and i've been loving it.

it was also perfect because today's thursday, couples date night. zach and jonah are planning to stay at jonah's house.

corbyn and daniel are going across the bay bridge to oakland. not even sure why, but they were going for fun.

daniel wanted to find some cute coffe shops and corbyn wanted to find some nice antique places.

so eben and i were going out for a nice dinner. just a simple, nice dinner. we hadn't had one for a while, before we broke up i mean.

i'm excited for this dinner. eben said to dress nicely but still casual, so i wore a simple white tee-shirt and black jeans with a chain looped on the side.

i was downstairs talking with my mom currently waiting for eben to arrive and pick me up.

i didn't have to wait long though because he arrived a minute later.

he knocked on the door and i opened it with a smile. "hey baby, you ready to go?" eben asked me, looking me up and down.

"yeah," i smile at him, "bye mom! i love you!" "love you too sweetie, don't stay out too late okay?"

i left the house, my hand in eben's. "you know i love you right?" he said suddenly. "yeah.. i know you do."

"good, because i do. i really love you." "eben where is this coming from?" i ask him.

"i feel like i hadn't said that enough before we broke up, and i want to make sure that you really know that i love you."

"well i know you do. and i love you too." "good." eben cracked a smile before leaning down and kissing my lips sweetly.

ZACH

i was going to jonah's tonight. usually we do go out for date nights but tonight jonah wanted to stay in.