fifty two

DANIEL

"as much as i love your family, either your mom or anna ends up interrupting us and then we never get to do what we both were wanting to do."

"and obviously my house is not an option unless you'd want to feel my father's wrath."

"meaning what corb?" i ask him, wanting him to get to the point of what he was saying.

"being out here, it's just you and me. nobody else but us. out here, we've got actual time for ourselves."

corbyn's mouth turned up into a small smirk, his eyes casting down to my lips. "corb?" i ask meekly, getting slightly nervous.

i did want this, i do want this. i just for some reason grew nervous about it happening even though we've done it before.

it's not like this is our first time, or even second time together. but i was just nervous.

"how about we to the back baby?" corbyn spoke in a deep voice, his bottom lip between his teeth.

as much as i thought he look incredible hot, i still felt nervous. and i still didn't know why i felt that.

"i don't know corb." my voice wavering showing how unsure i was about this. "what's wrong?"

"i don't– i just... i don't know about this corbs." i shrug, my nose scrunching slightly as i look around outside again.

"babe you're the one who gave me a handjob in a public restaurant not two hours ago." corbyn chuckled softly.

"i know, i know, and i want this, i do. that's why i did that at dinner, but i don't know," i sigh, looking down to my lap for a moment before back up to him.

"something about doing it here, where anybody could walk up to the car and see us.. it makes me a little nervous i guess."

"babe.. we were in a restaurant and we didn't get caught, why do you think we'll get caught in my car.. in a forest?"

i shrug, feeling awkward and silly that corbyn didn't think the same way i was.

i bowed my head, training my eyes to my hands that were sitting in my lap, frowning lightly.

"babe?" corbyn spoke up after a short time of silence. "daniel? baby? hey..." his voice grew softer the more he spoke.

hooking a finger under my chin and lifting my face up to meet his eyes. "we don't have to do anything if you're not feeling comfortable, i can take you home."

"no, i want to stay out with you i just... to me, having sex.. i don't find it to be something i want to do in the back of a car where somebody could see us."

"okay but.. honey we're in a forest, at almost eight at night, who's gonna see us in the back of my car?"

i shrugged once more, again feeling silly that i was nervous about something i've done with him before.

"do you not want to do this tonight? we don't have to–" "no, no i want to. i'm just saying that i don't know how i feel about doing it here."