thirty five

JACK

when eben and i broke apart again, i couldn't stop smiling. "can i make this right between us?" he asked quietly.

"yes. i think you can." "thank you! thank you so much," eben smiled.

"but you know, it'll take a while before i can trust you again." "however long it takes. i will do anything."

"well i like the sound of that." i smirk, leaning over and sweetly placing our lips together again.

"d-do you want to come in? we're just watching movies." i ask nervously. "i would love to, but would they be okay with that?"

"the more the merrier." zach spoke up. "of course, eben." daniel said after.

so eben came in, holding my hand as we walked over to the others. "daniel.. i am so sorry. i never should have done what i did. i feel awful."

"i don't hate you, i never hated you. i liked you, thought you were rad. i'm so sorry, and i really hope you'd forgive me."

eben apologized to daniel. i looked to the brunette to see what he'd say. honestly, i had no idea what he would say.

"i don't hate you eben. i'm not mad." "you're not?" eben was shocked, corbyn seemed even more shocked. "you're not?!"

"you made a mistake, you're human. people make mistakes, you can't be mad at people for making mistakes that should help them learn lessons in life."

"it's only if they don't recognize that they made a mistake that you can be mad at them."

"i say this again, sometimes i envy you." zach said in admiration.

we all laughed at him, "i'm not mad at you eben. sure i was upset for a little while, but it's okay."

"how is it okay? you didn't want that out. i was the one that got it out there-" "it's better this way. it's not healthy to keep secrets. i kept too many."

"okay... so we're okay?" "we're good, don't worry." daniel smiled.

"corbyn? jonah?" eben asked, seeming slightly desperate. "as long as you never hurt my baby again, we're all good." corbyn answered.

we all looked to jonah for his answer. he just stared at eben, a straight face that no one could read.

then he pulled eben into the classic bro hug. "if you ever hurt jack again, you're dead." he stated in the hug.

"deal." i then grabbed eben's hand again and pulled him to the couch where we were watching our movies.

the rest of the night was amazing. zach sadly had to go home early so jonah left to drive him, now it was just me, eben, corbyn, and daniel.

"oh my god! jack!" daniel spoke up suddenly, "what?" "now you don't have to be alone on tuesdays and thursdays!"

"oh yeah!" i beamed. "what's tuesdays and thursdays?" eben asked us. "date nights." corbyn answered.

"monday's we come here, tuesdays the couples go out, wednesday's we go to zach's after football practice, thursday the couples go out again, and friday we go to whoever's house." i explained to him.