fifty five

DANIEL

first day of summer, school ended yesterday and corbyn, jonah, and eben have graduated.

today, being the first day of summer, we all went to the beach to hang out.

"zach what are you doing?!" corbyn shouts, laughing at the boy who was attempting to do a cartwheel.

i love this group, they are the perfect group of friends.

"babe, that's not how you do a cartwheel!" jonah chuckled. "maybe you teach me."

zach's voice was breathy as he wrapped his arms around jonah's neck.

"mmh, maybe you're right." jonah mumbled, as the two shared a kiss, eben jokingly stopped them.

"alright keep it pg kids, we don't want any babies running around."

"eben... boys can't have babies." jack spoke giggly.

"see here's the thing, we don't actually know that. we've always just been told that we can't but you could very well be pregnant right now jack."

"daniel could be pregnant right now, zach too. and i'd actually expect zach to be the pregnant one out of you guys because those two have the most sex."

we all just laughed at eben, to a certain extent, he had a point. but a ridiculous point.

we spent hours at the beach. jonah brought his little barbecue so we made burgers and hot dogs.

overall today was amazing, and now corbyn and i were out on a drive.

no destination, just us driving. our hands were interlocked, waffle style, over the console as music played from the radio.

"one day, i'll be driving somewhere with the radio on, and i'll here your music come on..." corbyn started.

"and i'll smile as i think to myself, that's my baby, my love, my world."

i blushed madly, "i love you, but i doubt it. i'm too scared to even think of sharing my music with the world. what if they don't like it?"

"you can't think like that baby, you're incredible, your music is incredible. whoever doesn't think so is dumb, and they don't understand what good music sounds like."

"i love you." i sigh, looking at him as he then brought our hands up to his mouth and pressed a kiss to my hand, "i love you even more." he said.

corbyn stayed focused on the road and i watched the scenery fly by.

it was perfect. life with corbyn was perfect.

some days are still hard, depression may get the better of me but corbyn is always there to get me through.

"thank you." i sigh, "what's that baby?" "thank you." i repeated, "what for?"

"being there for me everytime. when things in my head get messy and my depression strikes me, you're always there, thank you."

"it's my job baby, i love you. what kind of boyfriend would i be if i let you go through that alone?"

JACK