forty two

CORBYN

i didn't say anything in reply, just leaned over and let our lips slot together.

we adjusted ourselves so he was laying down on the bed with me over top of him, keeping myself up with my hands so i wouldn't crush him.

we never broke apart as we moved, keeping our lips moving together the whole time.

"wait... i want to make sure you're a hundred percent positive about this." i pant, catching my breath.

"i haven't been more sure about something since the day we got together." he said, grabbing my neck and pulling me back down.

we stayed like that for a while, our lips moving in sync and his hands grabbing my shirt, pulling it up my back.

so i pulled away and tore it off my body. he lifted himself up and allowed me to take his off too.

"god you're so beautiful." i breath out, connecting our lips again. i began to roll my hips down on his at a consistent pace.

"corbyn... i- i don't want it romantic. i don't want the cheesy shit. just-" "say nothing more baby, i know exactly what you mean."

we went back to making out as i continued to roll against him, creating friction between us.

"please.. hurry up. i'm impatient." his voice was breathy and ridiculously hot if i'm being honest.

it really just turned me on even more. but i met his request and pulled away, undoing my belt and taking my jeans off before removing his sweats.

"do you have condoms?" "yeah.. in the bathroom." he said, so i rushed myself into his bathroom and grabbed one from the drawers.

"no prep." he told me as i slid back over top of him. "oh.. you're a dirty little one aren't you? huh, you like it rough." i tease him.

i kissed down his neck while my hand began to grop him. daniel let out soft moans and i knew i was doing something right.

"hurry up.. i need it.. it hurts." he panted, pointing out the fact that his hard-on was hurting him.

so i obliged. i removed the final pieces of clothing from both our bodies and slipped the condom over my dick.

"are you ready baby?" "y-yes, give it to me." he moaned out.

i pushed in and he instantly gasped, gripping my arm as he smiled. i didn't move at first, letting him adjust.

but when he started to move himself, i knew he was good, so i pushed in and out, starting slow at first but then going faster.

daniel let out several moans, and let me tell you, they were some hot moans. like damn, he is so fucking sexy.

"yeah, you're a dirty little slut aren't you?" "y-yes.. ugh talk dirty to me corbyn." he moaned.

"tell me baby, when did you lose your virginity?" i ask him, picking up a little more speed.

"ugh.. si-sixteen- fuck! right there!" daniel reacted as i hit his prostate.