fourteen

ZACH

jonah already pulled my shirt off, i was just left in my jeans, "oh baby, whatever it is you're doing, keep doing it. you're body is gorgeous!" jonah made me blush intensely.

"thank you daddy." "you're welcome. now, baby, tonight.. we go by my rules. you take what i give you, you get three requests, you are to let out any and all moans, you do not curse, you do not move unless i tell you to, you do not touch yourself- but that isn't a new rule- and, you don't cum until i give you permission."

jonah spoke dominantly. "and what happens if i break a rule daddy?" "punishment. if you are to break any of these set rules, you are up for the biggest punishment you've had so far."

"would the punishment be tonight daddy?" "no, princess, not tonight. your punishment would take place tomorrow. but why do many questions princess? you're not planning to break a rule are you?"

jonah then pulled my jeans down to reveal my lace pink panties that i wore just for him.

"no daddy, i wouldn't plan on disobeying you daddy." "you wore my favourite, how sweet." jonah then trailed his kisses down my abdomen.

stopping as he reached my lower area, "you, are beautiful, princess. and you're all mine." "all yours daddy. please, please take it off."

"as you wish." jonah ripped them off and immediately stuck his tongue in my hole. "oh my god!" i gasped, arching my back.

his tongue darted in and out at a harsh speed, sending me serious pleasure. "don't stop daddy!"

he didn't listen, he stopped, took his tongue out and hovered over me. "that was just preparation baby doll." he said huskily.

"tonight will be the hardest you've ever taken it." "i'm gonna have to stay home from school tomorrow aren't i?"

"you are not staying home, otherwise the possible punishment wouldn't be as fun." jonah smirked, "i love you."

"i love you too princess," jonah kissed me rough before pushing in me, filling me up completely.

"daddy, please please move." i begged, desperate to move, but jonah said not to. jonah said nothing, he just slowly pulled back before harshly snapping back in.

he continued his movements as i fell into a moaning mess. "please, please go faster daddy." i begged again. "you get one more wish after this baby boy, use it carefully."

after jonah spoke, he set a fast pace. faster than he's ever gone with me. i was screaming from pleasure, with a big smile on my face.

"talk to me baby doll, what are you feeling? how is this feeling?" "oh- ah! oh it feels so good daddy! you feel so good in me!" i moaned loudly.

"yeah, that's right baby. that's right. you feel so good around me baby." jonah panted as he went faster, if that was possible. i screamed even louder, it felt so amazing.

DANIEL

the date was amazing. but sadly it was coming to a close now. corbyn was currently driving me home, my hands in my lap as i looked at him.

i couldn't keep my eyes off him, he was... beautiful. corbyn caught me staring and turned to look at me with a small smile.