07

07 — AT THE TIP OF MY TONGUE
hyeongjun? an x1?
that's ridiculous.

"hyeongjun?"

wooseok moves closer to eunsang and whispers, "i'm fine with everything if that means we can keep that kid."

"he's a light manipulator. moves fast too, moves as fast as light." seungyoun explains slightly. "ultraviolet radiation manipulator too. don't know if he could control it well, though."

"eunsang-ah, you didn't tell me you hang out with our awesome seniors!" hyeongjun scampers excitedly, jumping up and down. "hello, senior-nim! i hope you remember me, i was the one who gave you sunflowers on your graduation."

"how could i not remember him? he's so precious." seungwoo mumbles to himself.

"hyeongjunie, i think we should talk elsewhere. we don't wanna disturb our seniors, don't we?" eunsang says, pushing hyeongjun aside.

"disturb us? that's ridiculous!" wooseok pulls eunsang back, stopping him from getting away. "we were just getting started! i'm sure uri hyeongjunie here wants to get to know us better, don't you, hyeongjun?"

what in earth is wooseok trying to do? that somehow appears into eunsang's head without his own consent. confused, eunsang immediately glances at seungyoun, who was grinning slightly.

great, that means it works. i can't read your mind, but i can indefinitely get into your head.

eunsang scowls.

yes, i can annoy you, i know. now let's just work on what wooseok's trying to do, i think he's about to draw in the target immediately.

"so hyeongjun-ah, what do you see as your best traits?" wooseok starts to ask, as he swirls his finger against the lid of his bottle.

"my best trait?" hyeongjun bites his lips. "i think it's gotta be.. my wide puppy eyes!"

"not that, silly." seungwoo chuckles. "i think what wooseok means is, what are you good at particularly?"

"um.. i like dancing." he answers. eunsang knows that hyeongjun is a part of the school's dancing team because he told him earlier. "my body is very light, so i could easily perform complex movements and routines."

ask him about running. seungyoun tells him.

eunsang nods. "how about.. running?"

"running? ah, i guess i could be considered good at that as well." hyeongjun smiles. "i was number one in the year's batch on my last bleep test."

"really? how much did you get?"

"uh, 13? or was it 14.."

that's not high enough. yohan got higher than that in his.

"well it's not my fault," eunsang utters to himself. he then realizes that he actually articulated those words himself. "wait, what? i'm sorry hyeongjun-ah, i wasn't talking to you." he shoots seungyoun a glare.

seungyoun smiles mischievously. guess i really did mess your head up. sike.

eunsang sighs in despair. he really hopes seungyoun could stop and just bother the other boys instead.

hyeongjun giggles. "eunsang-ah, you're so funny."

"anyway hyeongjun-ah," seungwoo continues the disguised interrogation. "13 is a high number, but are you sure that's the best you can do? were you sick or something by that time?"