28

28 — WAKE UP!

stay sane, control your emotions.
this is gonna be a hell of a ride.

"alexa, play despacito." yohan says.

seungyoun scoffs as he rolls his eyes. "alexa, shut up."

the three boys are now hanging out at the tv room, with junho resting in bed right at the side corner, still left unconscious. seungyoun forgot how much of a burden it was babysitting kim yohan, now when he's gotten the chance to interact with him again. they were fighting over seungyoun's new toy alexa that he got from his father who got it from a business conference in america. seungwoo on the other hand was just busy with himself, switching over tv channels to see if there's anything interesting.

"alexa, your owner's annoying. change the settings."

"alexa, this kid you're talking to doesn't even live here!"

"guys, please." seungwoo sighs. "can we please rest for the day? poor junho's going to wake up listening to y'all spewing nonsense."

".. but isn't that the thing though?" yohan coincides. "aren't we here to make sure junho does wake up?"

before seungwoo could answer anything, the doorbell rang. "ah, that must be wooseok." seungwoo grins. he gets up to open the door.

"alexa, open the door." seungyoun chimes.

the front door opens before seungwoo was able to reach the handle. seungwoo turns and gave them a 'seriously?' look.

"what? you should've asked." seungyoun shrugs.

wooseok gets in with his eyes still glued onto his phone, ignoring his surroundings.

"hey wooseok-ah," seungwoo calls him.

"hi."

"wooseok-ie's back~" seungyoun chimes.

"yeah, whatever."

"wooseok-hyung!"

wooseok who clearly was in his own world previously immediately shifts his eyes towards where the voice came from. "jesus christ, who brought the pest in here?" he says in disgust, shooting a deadly glare to a very hyper yohan. "and who's that in bed?"

"...yeah, you missed quite a lot." seungwoo scrunches his face.

"i'm actually curious of something, do you guys live here or what?" yohan asks as he taps his foot on the floor rhythmically. "i mean, going home to a place like this everyday? i get why you're so into it... but you must have your own reasons."

"well, we don't technically stay here every night, we still have our own lives and jobs." seungwoo says as he grabs wooseok's hand, yanking him to the sofa.

"we live here because middleschool seungyoun is scared sleeping alone and wants his friends to be with him at all times." wooseok says in a joking tone.

"okay, that's not true. you guys were the one who begged to stay here." seungyoun repudiates.

"free real estate!" wooseok raises both of his hands high as if he's proving a point.

"tiny baby seungyoun living alone with his five nannies, i mean, he must've felt kind of lonely." seungwoo explains clearly. "and as me and wooseok both have guardians who usually don't even notice their kids disappearing—"

"plus with seungyoun's dad who's always not home in long periods of time," wooseok adds.

"that's how we end up living together; at least we wouldn't feel that lonely every night," seungwoo finishes as his arm rests on wooseok's shoulder.