23

23 — REUNION.. OF WHAT, EXACTLY?

seungwoo thought he wouldn't be the one having a bad time after he discovers the other x1 individuals.

yohan : hey bitchezzzz we @ bio lab see ya there🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽

seungwoo: language.

hyeongjun: 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽😽😍❤️💖

"just like how we practiced, dongpyo-ah," yohan chimes as he lays down against the table, his long legs dangling up and down. "let's try once again, but now you have to try to turn into me."

dongpyo huffs. "you said i could change into park jimin this time!"

yohan gets up quickly as he turns to face the latter. "yah, son dongpyo! you gotta start with the basics, there's no need to rush." he walks towards him, holding him by the shoulder. "there was still some flaws on your eunsang attempt, y'gotta get no mistakes in this one in order to learn other transformations, a'ight?"

"but—"

"listen to your tutor, dongpyo-ah." his voice rises. "you don't wanna turn into a toothbrush without your own consent again, don't you?"

eunsang could only cringe excessively seeing yohan trying to be all wise all of the sudden just because he had solved one thing without the help of the other seniors. but as much as he dislikes his upgraded confidence eunsang did not argue, as the latter really was doing way much better than him. five-days x1 yohan learns the patterns so quickly, as he interprets his own ways of training to the one-hour rookie dongpyo.

dongpyo scowls. "okay, whatever. this one more time."

"let's get it."

dongpyo closes his eyes, getting his mind prepared for the transformation. yohan accompanies him with vague instructions to help him visualize it well.

"okay, now repeat after me. imagine you're me." yohan speaks out.

"i'm you.." dongpyo starts roughly.

"you got black hair,"

"black hair."

"tall figure,"

"tall figure."

"bunny teeth,"

"ridiculous teeth."

yohan flinches, but he did not argue. he continues the commentary. "a handsome face,"

"beauty is relative and it depends on people's own taste and standards,"

"but yohan defies all those beauty standards and aces most of them because he is indeed handsome—"

"okay, this is ridiculous." dongpyo opens his eyes, slowly realizing that he in fact has transform to someone new.

eunsang laughs. "wow, can't believe that really worked."

yohan gasps. "i know right? i'm so cool."