29

29 — TRAPPED IN FRUSTRATION

there's nothing else they could do other than wait.

(filler chapter no. 27177272)

"i want to sleep." the young boy murmurs, his face puffy after crying.

seungyoun glances at dohyon. "then sleep."

"i can't. my heart won't let me."

"there's no use of drowning in your own guilt and frustration, dohyon-ah." seungyoun hums as he pats the boy's back. "just sleep. everything's gonna be better the moment you wake up."

"do you have pills, drugs or anything?" dohyon asks straightforwardly. "something that could help me sleep?"

"well uh.. i may have some from the black market but i ain't gonna give em to you because i don't wanna get exposed again—"

"again?"

"but perhaps i could do something else, sonething that might be less riskier than drugs." seungyoun touches the boy's forehead. "you want me to hypnotize you to sleep?"

"please."

seungyoun takes a deep breath, putting his fingers at the right place. "alright. 1, 2, and—"

dohyon's eyes close completely, his whole body fall against the sofa as he did so.

"three."

the boy is now fast asleep because of seungyoun's effective method.

seungyoun tucks the boy with a blanket before heading to wooseok and eunsang who were surrounding a still unconscious junho throughout the whole thing. seungyoun's eyes widen the moment he took a glance of wooseok. "wooseok-ah, you're alright?"

wooseok raises his head, his eyes look tired. "hm?"

"you're freezing."

immediately knowing what it means, eunsang glances at wooseok in shock. "hyung, don't keep your feelings to yourself. just let it out— it'll kill you if you don't."

wooseok takes a deep breath. "i don't know why my body's doing this, i haven't felt like this before for years.."

"alright, stay here. i'll grab some chamomile for ya," seungyoun says as he quickly walks to the kitchen. "eunsang-ah, you gotta sleep. your body hasn't fully recovered after the junho-thing."

eunsang nods without thinking. he was only thinking of wooseok's well-being. he shifts his eyes at him again. "hyung—"

"i'm fine." wooseok cuts him off.

"you don't look fine."

"i'm trying to,"

"it's okay if you're not." eunsang assures him. "you're very open to your negative feelings yet you're not open to your sensitive ones. a friendly reminder that both are able to freeze you to death if you don't let it out, you don't get to choose."

wooseok sneers. "know-it-all."

"i try my best." eunsang chimes. "anyway, don't try to change the subject. you were saying?"

wooseok takes a deep breath. "now when things gotten out of hand, i realize how it's been a while since i've last thought of my her, my mother."

eunsang nods as he listens to him diligently.

"the single thought of her brushes me off my feet, freezing a large piece of my heart in such a fast rate, i'm even having trouble breathing now." he sighs. "i think i haven't told you this, eunsang-ah,"