42

thank you for 90k~

it's almost october, it's almost halloween month... you know what that means. :)

42 — HE SHALL OVERCOME

eunsang is scared that he'll fail junho.

junho lies against a cold operation table, his body aching out of exhaustion. with his hands strapped on each sides, all he did the last two hours was nothing other than trying to break free. he wasn't sure of what time it was exactly, as there wasn't even a single window in the damped room that could give him any hint of what's going on outside. the tiny room's soundproof, the lights are dim, and there was nothing in the room other than him, the operation table he's lying down at, and a tray of medical supplies placed right next to him.

he was too tired to think, let alone to cry, but yet he couldn't bare to let his body sleep. i need to keep fighting, by that perhaps i could get a chance to escape.

he tries to pull up his hands again, now using all of the energy left in him. the moment electricity starts to appear upon his fingertips, he immediately screams in pain.

the electricity did not affect the straps, instead it went to electrocute himself. he arches his back, trying so hard to get away from the occurring torture, but there was nothing he can do to reduce the pain. the energy was from his own body after all, and the straps are just there to make sure it stays in his body, resulting an foul electrocution to his own.

he winces hopelessly, his body wiggling on top of the operation table like a salted worm. the moment his body starts to relax, the door he tries so hard to reach opens. he wanted to raise his head just so he could see who appeared, but unfortunately his body could not response like so. he just stares at the ceiling, his bruised hand was able to softly flicker the lightbulb hanging right on top of him.

"junho-yah, it's 2am in the morning. are you sure you're not interested to sleep?" the same woman, the woman who indefinitely has gotten into his nerves. automatically his hands flinch in reflex, and he was able to feel the electricity starting to burn him once again. his whole body arches up, releasing the horrid pain he felt by his chest.

"what, are you starstruck for seeing me again?" the woman smiles as she caresses her slender hand on junho's face. "there's no use of fighting, dear. right now your power is your enemy, and you need to learn how to compress it, or else.. you'll be suffering an unfortunate, suicidal death."

junho tried to move his face away from the woman, but his limited movements weren't able to save him from her grazing touch. junho shoots her a glare. "get away from me."

"ooh, feisty at night, i notice that you're now more desperate." a crooked smile appear in her face. "you know, sometimes i feel like that special dna of yours also adds a sense of attractiveness to your genetics, i mean look at you." she puts her hand on his shoulder. "a beautiful specimen. that other kid who was here two weeks ago, yohan? yes, he's very good looking too."

junho's eyes flutter. "yohan?"

she nods. "he was a lot more polite than you though, just saying. a hell lot clueless too. sadly i've never get to see him smile.." a frown appears on her face.

junho sneers. "i don't think anyone would smile if they see you."

she stares at him reluctantly. "oh well, i hope you bare with me enough until i see you smile."

"the only time you see me smiling is when i get out of this place," junho points out.

"ah, you're planning on leaving so soon."