35

thanks for 60k reads ~

35 — ACTIONS MATTER

so many new things are happening in xigma high this week.

hangyul and dohyon was quite surprised to see a sight of a very polished sportscar parked right in front of their house the next morning.

dohyon widens his eyes in shock. "hyung! did you forget to pay our taxes? the debt-collector's here!"

"relax, i've done my job— oh shit," hangyul who was already making his way towards the front door immediately scurries his way back, avoiding himself from glancing towards the said car. he hides behind the door, protecting himself. "dohyon-ah, go out and check who it is."

"why does it have to be me?!"

"because you exploit our expenses and don't give revenue to the family, this is all your fault. if they're here to ask us to pay, i won't hesitate to sell you to them."

dohyon shoots an offended look at him. "yah hyung!"

"okay probably not, but—"

"wait!" with his eyes brightening, dohyon immediately changes his stance as he quickly runs towards the car with an excited look on his face.

hangyul glances at him confusedly. "what? he's suddenly excited to be sold to someone..?"

turns out the reason why dohyon reacted so positively in a heartbeat was because he took a closer look of who was there to visit them and turns out it wasn't a stranger for them. he vaguely catches the man's conversation with another in a phone. "seungwoo hyung, make sure to wake wooseok up, tell him i've already ironed his clothes, i placed it at the porch."

"seungyoun-hyung!"

"i'll catch up later," seungyoun turns to where the voice came from, then grins. "yah, nam dohyon ~ that's why i had a feeling that someone must've had been eavesdropping to our conversation."

hangyul was quite shocked to see the sight of the latter. "seungyoun-hyung, what are you doing here?"

"what else? i'm gonna be the one taking you to school today."

dohyon jumps excitedly. he sprints towards the front passenger seat. "shotgun!"

seungyoun stops him before he got the chance to open the door. "aye, this is your brother's seat. you go back."

dohyon purses his lips in disappointment, but he obeys him anyway. he moves to the back seat without a decrease of enthusiasm occurring on his face. hangyul sneers. "what a foul use of hierarchy~"

"let's go, hangyul-ah." seungyoun smiles as he gestures him to go in.

hangyul quickly responded by opening the door and proceeds to sit on the passenger seat comfortably. "wah, school's only a 20 minutes walk from here."

"yeah, and yet you were planning on leaving now when it's just like, 10 minutes until the bell rings."

"we were planning to leave in 15 minutes," dohyon corrects. "i wanted to skip history, hangyul-hyung's just skipping for fun."

seungyoun shakes his head. "yah, don't skip school kids. you'll regret it once you get older."

"i think i'm going to regret it if i spent most of my teenage life dedicated to school," hangyul laughs. "furthermore, we weren't expecting to get a lift in a very super expensive car, so i guess this 5 minutes car ride might as well be worth it."

"is there a special occasion though, seungyoun-hyung?" dohyon asks as the car starts its engine. "why are you dressed so formally and why did you have to iron wooseok-hyung's clothes, too?"