!

the flashback chapters will feature 3 skits, there might be a few flashback chaps so yay please do anticipate the rest of them~

SPECIAL CHAPTER I
2016-2018 — hyung line

seungwoo, seungyoun, and wooseok had a rough start.

and somewhat it started from a kind of cliche plot: seungyoun and wooseok were running late, seungwoo was the one in patrol of the students. wooseok and seungyoun never necessarily interacted with each other, but because they were from the same class and they were faced by the same circumstances, they decided to work together to find their way to into the school without any trouble.

"you got any ideas?" seungyoun asks the latter.

"you're rich, right? a few bucks will do—"

"no."

"it's practical."

"it's illegal." seungyoun says tensely.

"breaking and entering is illegal but i don't see you complaining."

"hey! we ain't breaking anything, we're just entering." they take a peek as to who they had to face. seungwoo sits in front of the gate alone, staring into the distance.

"i know!" wooseok raises his voice.

"hm?"

"you hold him off, i go in."

"and what about me..?"

wooseok features with his hand. "ka-ching."

"no! just, no." seungyoun shakes his head. "why is everything money for you?!"

wooseok pauses to think, then he suggest again. "i know, i know!"

"what?"

"something i saw from a tv show, i swear it'll work." wooseok offers his hand.

"what?"

"rock, paper, scissors."

oh god no. seungyoun definitely knows for sure that he's going to lose, but he did it anyway.

he did lose.

well, at least it was worth the try.

"alright then, get on my back." wooseok orders him immediately.

"i'm sorry?"

"get on my back, i'll carry you."

"are you sure you're not mistaken?" seungyoun sneers. "i'll squish you."

"i beg your pardon?"

wooseok's glare was to scary for him to go against.

seungwoo was sitting in front of the school gates minding his own business when suddenly a voice calls out. "HELP, HELP!"

he immediately gets up from his chair as he sprints towards where the voice comes from. turns out a student he wasn't familiar of were running towards his way, carrying a student twice his height behind his back. "HELP, HE'S UNCONSCIOUS, HELP—"

the student tumbles to the ground, automatically bringing down the person he was carrying with him. seungwoo eyes widen in shock. "oh my, are you okay?!"

that wasn't planned out, wooseok was just too small to carry seungyoun's tall body.

so seungwoo helped to carry the 'unconscious' seungyoun to the infirmary, with wooseok following from behind. seungyoun could clearly feel that they were now indoors, and he's relieved because he finally got into the school premises without getting into trouble. he gets placed on the bed gently. wooseok quickly eradicates. "i'm going to call the nurse."