45

45 — ADVANCED INTERVAL

better prepare for the worst case scenario.

eunsang doesn't think that he'll be getting any sleep tonight.

it's not like he's gotten any comfortable hours of sleep the last few days, but at least he remembers himself losing conscience.  that was  enough for him because he finally retrieves a moment of silence, a moment without a single thought in his head, a moment for himself.

his head was somehow split into three, and because of that reason itself his overwhelming thoughts might as well be hard to contain and that he might have to refrain from getting rest anytime soon. his new discovered power has gotten him in shambles, without forgetting the fact that he still got the junho case up in his sleeves, plus a very paranoid daniel that he hasn't heard anything from ever since this morning.

2:19am.

he lays himself on top of his mattress. his body's right there, but his thoughts are everywhere. the ceiling seems to be a more interesting figure than absolute darkness, that's why he hasn't gotten himself to close his eyes. he sighs in conflict, hoping that he could find an end to this soon.

he didn't continue his experiment with seungwoo solely because the older one wasn't 'feeling' like it. it's quite a strange reason at first, but the more he thought it the more he understood why. no matter how close you are to a person, you never want to have them explore the deepest parts of your mind that easily. eunsang offers seungyoun as the gig replacement, but even he was hesitant. that's why they did not continue the session any further.

what happened between him and seungwoo though, it troubled him a lot because though he was supposed to be new by the feeling, he feels like he has done something like that before. the connection, it feels somewhat familiar..

switching bodies, loss of conscience. different perspective.

he sprung up from his bed.

of course, it feels damn familiar!

it feels familiar because it's clearly what's been doing every time he close his eyes. clouded by thoughts, eyes closing, focusing on one particular word..

.. or person.

junho's always in his mind - that is an obvious fact - but he does not entirely occupy it at all times. eunsang can still count the time when he solely focuses his thoughts on the latter, and coincidentally every time he really does that..

he gets a vision of him.

maybe that's a part of his switching bodies power, after all? he easily receives visions from junho without any straight intentions, god knows what happens when he really does yohan's technique properly on him. perhaps he could talk freely as junho, perhaps he'll be fully controlling junho's body, perhaps junho will fully control his body..

he's still bad at this power because he has only officially tried it once (and it wasn't even a very successful attempt) but he thinks that it wouldn't hurt to try. somehow suddenly energized, eunsang straightens his posture and for the first time in hours he closes his eyes, trying to gather his emotions and to focus again. he starts his attempt.

CHA..

JUN..

HO..

he feels like a huge weight suddenly was put on top of his head. he winces in pain, but surprisingly that didn't stop him from chanting junho's name countlessly in his head. the process took longer than he expected, and though he still had his eyes shut gradually he felt his surroundings start to fade into nonexistence, changed into a new scenery he was unable to decipher. it felt harder for him breathe, he feels both of hands restrained, his body felt too weak to even move.