49

120k ~ such a pretty number, thanks for reading <3

49 — YOU'RE JUST NOT YOU

eunsang doesn't know what to do.

it was a quiet ride back home.

eunsang stares at the empty road, counting the minutes until he reaches home. the driver was so quiet to the point eunsang couldn't even hear him breathing— maybe this is a normal thing to do by well trained drivers, they learn to mind their own business. eunsang grabs his phone from his pocket, dismissing the 'low battery' notification before entering his passcode.

3:19am.

right now all he wants to do is to scream into the void, just express how infuriating he actually feels at the moment, but doing it alone doesn't feel as satisfying than doing it with someone else, that's why he decides to scroll into his recent contacts and search for someone for him to at least leave a message to (after all, he's not expecting anyone to be up at the moment). he checks on the recent missed calls, the ones that came out as a spam at its time because eunsang ignored all of it; it was during his spontaneous getaway with junho, and seungyoun called him more or less two dozen times. he taps on seungyoun's number and immediately spills his thoughts without even caring whether it has connected or not. "SEUNGYOUN HYUNG! you wouldn't believe what happened just now—"

"oh my god, lee eunsang?" eunsang gasps by the appearance of a voice from the other line.

"hyung?" eunsang puts the phone closer to his ear. "why are you up this late?"

"i should be the one asking that to you!" the older one doesn't seemed too pleased to hear him. "why are you up this late?!"

"it's about cha junho. seungyoun-hyung, i coincidentally switched bodies with junho and—"

"wait hold up, where are you?" seungyoun asks. "i hear car engines. why aren't you at your home?"

"i'm on my way."

"what? where did you go? why aren't you home yet? who are you with right now?" seungyoun goes full worried mode. "yes, seungwoo hyung! eunsang's not home—" "give me the phone. seungyoun-ah. give me the damn phone right now—"

that was seungwoo's voice. eunsang was starting to question everything. "seungwoo-hyung, you're up this late too?!"

"lee eunsang!" seungwoo has now taken control of the phone. "please tell me you're safe. you're now on your way home right, sweetheart? who's taking you home? please tell me it's someone you're familiar with."

"seungwoo-hyung, please, i'm fine. i'm now with kang daniel's personal driver and he's taking me home safely."

eunsang immediately realizes that bringing kang daniel into the conversation was a bad idea he notices that seungwoo's tone has changed drastically. "kang daniel?"

"kang daniel? he's with kang daniel?" wooseok's faint voice was heard from afar. "hey, give me that."

eunsang had enough of it. "okay, timeout. just put this into speaker mode, hyung. it's a nuisance to hear you guys fight for the phone all the time."

seungwoo agrees to his suggestion, because eunsang could immediately feel the difference having the phone on speaker, he gets to listen to the three of them equally.

"so you met up with daniel?" seungyoun asks curiously.

"yes, and junho."

"you met up with junho?!" seungwoo gasps in surprise. "how is he, is he alright? what happened? how did you end up finding him?"