20

stream umpah umpah for better grades🥳

stan red velvet

ok oneits enjoy this chapter<3

(i'm still having trouble digesting the name properly dvdbhsbd)

20 — 1,2, 3 PAIRS

spontaneous adventures with seungyoun and wooseok (without seungwoo hyung because he is usually too tight on schedules)

"i left you both for like, 2 hours and now you're encouraging the kids to bail out of school?!"

wooseok has already expected this to happen the moment he steps out of the school with his two dongsaengs hand in hand, anticipating their spontaneous trip to the ice cream parlor nearby. he knows that seungwoo won't probably agree on this, that's why they did not invite him in the first place.

"yah hyung, you were the one who said that i have to treat ice cream for the kid!" wooseok yells to the phone, his tone rises in defense.

"well yeah, but i didn't ask you to do it DURING SCHOOL HOURS!"

wooseok feels a tap on his shoulder. it was hyeongjun, who has been peeking on the caller's name throughout the whole conversation. his eyes widen. "hyung, hyung! is that seungwoo hyung??"

wooseok nods. "you wanna talk to him?" he lends him his phone, hyeongjun eagerly takes his turn to speak to him.

meanwhile, seungyoun and minhee were having their first 'lesson', testing out minhee's powers in public. "alright kid, see that flock of birds there?" seungyoun says, pointing at the one sitting at the tree branches.

minhee nods.

"try to scare them off, with the trick we did earlier?" he performs a small hand gesture as an example. "minimize your movements, we don't want to make a scene. try to be as simple as possible, focus on your thoughts instead of your hand techniques."

minhee does what he's told, creating a small gust of wind just by a flick of his finger. the wind successfully scares the birds away, causing a few leaves to fall afterwards. "hey, you're doing better at this!" seungyoun grins, giving him a highfive.

"god, i'm not a failure!" minhee jumps excitedly. "the last time i was this happy, it was because i held a world record for 7 minutes at that superstar game."

hyeongjun takes the phone from wooseok, putting it close to his ear. "yes? hello, seungwoo hyung! it's hyeongjunie!"

"hyeongjun?" seungwoo's tone immediately softens.

"yes! hyeongjun!" hyeongjun giggles. "you know, when you said that wooseok hyung was going to buy me ice cream sometimes, at first i didn't quite believe it. but turns out, you weren't joking! he really is about to buy me ice cream!"

"ah, that's nice of him.." seungwoo replies though half heartedly. "hyeongjun, sweetheart, aren't you supposed to be at school right now?"

"ah, about that.." hyeongjun pauses. "thank you, hyung!"

"why are you thanking me all of the sudden?"

"seungyoun hyung said because of you, we all had it covered!"

seungwoo couldn't believe his ears. "have what covered?"

"you know, the permission and all. he said you're the one who's gonna take care of it all with the principal so we wouldn't get in trouble!" hyeongjun chirps. "thank you so much! because of you, we can go through all of this without any harm."