13

13 — HIS WAY OF TRAVELING
eunsang's power has been revealed. yohan seems to be more excited than the rest of them combined.

(or in other words, the last of my gag reels before we continue on to something more serious)

"try freezing him just like what you did to me, i wanna see how he'll react!" yohan pleads as he pushes wooseok forward, his finger pointing at eunsang.

seungwoo looks at him with a sigh. "i don't think wooseok would care to do it—"

"i'm actually doing it right now," wooseok whistles, his fingers creating strange movements. "there seems to be no change happening on him."

eunsang didn't mind having to become their lab rat. instead, he was quite curious of what his body could do himself. "i mean, i kinda feel a bit of breeze here and there but i'm all good."

"wow, that's so cool!" yohan squeals happily. "hyung, hyung! try make water come out of his mouth, maybe that way he'll interfere!"

seungwoo scowls. "again, he's not going to do it—"

"doing it." wooseok informs without a doubt, changing his finger formations. "feeling anything, eunsang?"

eunsang shrugs. "i mean, i feel like i kinda wanna barf for a second but i guess i can cope with it."

yohan doesn't look quite satisfied. "yah hyung, are you sure you're doing it correctly? he's not even moving an inch!"

"what did you expect, kid? he is supposed to react that way."

"try doing it on me, maybe that'll proof your worth—" yohan suddenly gags, all of a sudden water spills out of his mouth.

"wooseok!" seungwoo yells.

"what? he asked for it. i was just being polite." wooseok says without feeling guilty. "that's what makes an idiot's wish entertaining to be fulfilled."

yohan coughs. "i really felt like i could've combust a lung."

wooseok raises an eyebrow. "you want me to do it for you?"

"no, i'm fine thank you." yohan answers immediately.

seungyoun wasn't really having any of it. "yah, why are you guys here? aren't you supposed to be taking care of minhee? and isn't that kid supposed to be in bed right now? i told you he needs rest."

"hyeongjun's with minhee now. he said himself that he wanted to take care of him himself because he felt bad because of what happened." wooseok explains.

"and what about the weird one?"

"he doesn't want us to leave, said that he's going to disappear for no reason if he's not under anyone's superstition." seungwoo says with a frown. "so we were forced to drag him with us, sorry if he disturbs you."

"yah, i didn't say i was going to disappear for no reason, i said i was going to teleport to god knows where!" yohan yells, defending himself. "y'all should've known how hard this couple of hours has been for me."

"you should've known how much of a bother you're being right now." wooseok mutters.

yohan looks at him, offended. "hyung, why are you so mean to me?"

"well sorry to break your bubble kid, but i didn't really necessary like you back when i was still a student." wooseok sighs. "and now you're here, turning out to be one of the people i've been desperately searching for the last 3 years. what are the odds!"

"i'm not bothersome, you're just petty."

"you are a bother."

"i'm not!"

"guys, if you're not talking any sense right now can you please leave? i'm not feeling quite well  and seeing you guys bicker just makes me feel worse because i can't think of an interesting comeback right now so please—" seungyoun takes a deep breath. "just let my brain rest. your angered thoughts are not something i would like to read of at the moment."

seungwoo nods. "anyway yohan, did you say something about disappearing?"

yohan's eyes widen. "yeah! about that. so i remember the first thing when i woke up, for some reason i was in canada!" he says his story excitedly. "then i got transported to mexico, then the netherlands, then indonesia— but through those tiny jumps i realize that most of the times i was actually invisible. no one could see me. each time i tried to walk to the korean embassy just so they could take me home, but unfortunately i can't because NO ONE COULD SEE ME!"

"so basically your power malfunctioned?" eunsang says.

"no, i had no control of it. i was definitely in shock for sure, because that was the first time i had been correlated with something like that. after that the locations i went to became scarier— i teleported underneath very huge trees to the point i couldn't even see the sun, i got teleported to the desert, hell, i got teleported to the north pole!"

"the north pole?!" they all say in unison.

"yes! that's why i felt so hopeless, all i wanted to do is to go home, yet my body wouldn't let me. it just keeps teleporting me to these weird places and keeps making myself invisible to the point i had enough of it!" he replies with a scowl. "i felt like my body was being thrown around to different countries without my consent, and i'm tired of it! there's no point of having super cool powers if you end up having no control over it!"

"look at the bright side, visiting a lot of places in a short amount of time must be thrilling." seungwoo says with a smile.

"well, you're not wrong. i even brought artifacts!" yohan scrummages through the insides of his hoodie, showing what he got. "so this is a pinwheel i got from amsterdam. this is a leaf i took from canada— you know, like in goblin? oh! and this is a candy i received from indonesia, someone gave it to me because she said i looked like her favorite k-drama actor or something, i forgot." he takes something out of his other pocket. "OH! and this is a block of ice i took from the north pole — oh wait, it melted."

wooseok flicks his fingers. "try checking it out again."

yohan puts his hand into the same pocket again. "nothing's here."

wooseok raises his eyebrows. "of course nothing's there, i just wanted to get your hopes up."

eunsang laughs. "now that's a good one."

yohan glares at wooseok. "you know what should you do with that ice power of yours? you should get a ticket to the north pole and then create as much ice as you can. maybe that could solve the ice melting crisis they're having there. at least you'd do something productive rather than just making fun of me."

wooseok looks at him unbelievingly. seungwoo shakes his head. "that's not it, kid. that's not it."

"why should i bother to buy a ticket to the north pole when i could just turn you into a bigass ball of ice then you teleport to the north pole yourself? that'll save my time." wooseok says with a blank face.

seungyoun looks over the things yohan brought, skimming through it curiously. just like that he discovers something that didn't yohan bring up earlier. "yohan, what's this?"

yohan turns around to take a look. "that.. that is.. i'm not actually quite sure, how did that end up in my pocket?"

it's a silver colored usb shaped like a snake's head. seungwoo takes it to take a better look. his eyes widen in shock. "yohan, where did you get this?!"

on each side of the usb is written the word 'imnet', all in caps.

ooooooOo the snake has appeared :-)
70 votes for the next chapter~