2.

Beyoncé

Beyoncé

"Agreed." Beyoncé responded as she jotted down a few notes in her black spiral notebook.

She was currently in a meeting that she desperately wanted to get out of to feed her aching stomach. It was her fault for not going to lunch before the meeting started, but she thought it would be quick and she could wait.

But it's been over an hour since the meeting with her job started and she was slowly losing her patience.

After a few more words were spoken, they finally began wrapping things up. She closed her notebook and headed for her office down the hall.

She couldn't enter her office good enough without someone calling her name.

"Knowles, your mother is on line 3 for you." One of the guys from the front office said. She let out a sigh before kicking her heels off and changing into her furry Puma slides.

"Can you tell her to call my cell please? I'm about to go out for my lunch."

"Gotcha!"

Gathering her belongings, she made sure everything was shut off and she had anything that was important to her.

This usually wasn't the routine when going on her break, but now she was feeling like eating and going home and that's what she made her mind up to do.

She still had four hours left in her usual 7-4 schedule, but she didn't think she would be needed for the remainder of her time there.

As she got in her car, a 2019 BMW — a graduation gift from her parents — her cell phone began to ring. Thankfully it was connected to her car's Bluetooth so she didn't have to ramble in her bag to find it.

She clicked the button on the steering wheel to answer the call while putting the car in reverse and leaving.

"Hey mama." She greeted.

"Well hello daughter, haven't heard from you."

"Well hello mother, I haven't heard from you either."

Her mother, Tina let out a chuckle, "I was going to call you the other day but me and your father got caught up — the usual."

"Mama, you're so annoying. I promise I didn't want to know that." She said as she drove under the speed limit to quickly figure out what she wanted to eat.

"Don't act like you're not having sex."

Beyoncé sucked her teeth, "Girl, I'm not. Don't you think I would need a man for that?"

"What happened to that man you said took you out a few months ago?"

"A few months ago," Beyoncé dragged, "You know I wasn't going to keep him around long. He annoyed the hell out of me."