31.

Beyoncé let out a soft moan as Jay sucked on her neck and rubbed down her body underneath the bath towel.

He was about to leave the house for work while she finished getting dressed for the concert in a few hours.

He couldn't help himself though. She stepped out of the shower smelling amazing and that turned him on even more.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her man's hands all over her body. He walked her backwards to the bed and laid her down.

"Baby, you're going to make me late." She whispered, gripping onto his hair as he kissed from her collar bone to her cheek.

He ignored her as their lips met and their tongues danced around. He couldn't care less about how late she claimed to be. She could have easily stopped him, but she didn't.

Moans escaped her lips as he unwrapped the towel from around her body and looked down at her.

She had the perfect body and was thick in just the right places. He kissed down her body and played with her boobs before putting one in his mouth.

Beyoncé mumbled underneath her breath as she watched his tongue trace over her nipple over and over again. She was flowing now, and Jay knew that soon as he slid a finger in her opening.

"I hate you so much." she moaned, grabbing onto his hair as he continued to kiss down her body.

Already anticipating what was next, she spread her legs farther apart and let out a loud moan when he licked around her clit.

As he ate her out, he would stare into her desperate eyes knowing she would tap out soon. His head game was impeccable — she could never handle too much of it.

"Don't touch me." He said to her, pinning her arms down so she wouldn't grip onto his hair. That only made her squirm around more until he finally let her go.

"Ooh daddy, you gotta stop." She moaned, feeling tears in her eyes as he ignored her and continued to please her. Her body was getting weaker by the second and she wasn't sure how much longer she could go with him.

He gripped her thighs and pinned her legs back so he could reach her spot. Her legs trembled every time his tongue would go in and out of her.

The ringing of her cell phone didn't stop him either. "Baby, Kelly is calling me." She struggled to get out.

"Answer it." He mumbled between her legs. She cursed and gripped onto his hair as she felt an orgasm washing over her.

Her phone finally stopped ringing and began ringing again seconds later. Her back arched as Jay held onto her thighs to keep her from moving.

He looked up at her as she experienced an amazing orgasm. He dug his fingers deep inside of her and sat up to watch her squirt all over their bedsheets.

"Oh—oh my gosh, my legs won't stop shaking." Jay laughed and pulled her closer to him by her ankles.

"She's going to keep calling. Answer the phone." He said, seeing Kelly's name on her phone's screen.

As she fumbled around with her phone, Jay pulled his pants down and slowly slid deep inside of her. She was extremely wet so he was immediately in heaven.

She gasped and looked at him with watery eyes as he thrusted deep inside of her.

"You not gonna answer the phone?" He asked, holding her waist while still stroking her.

She finally was able to answer the phone even though she didn't want to. Kelly would just have to wait.

"Y-yeah?" She answered, trying her best to not moan but Jay was making it hard.