4.

"I'm so nervous. My heart is literally racing." Beyoncé said to herself as she searched her spacious closet for an outfit to wear.

She was finally off work and had to get ready for her date with Jay. It had been on her mind throughout the entire day and she was only hoping that he didn't forget.

After a few minutes of browsing her closet, she finally found something to wear. Settling on a brown dress, with nude heels, and a soft green purse, she placed the fit on the bed and started the shower.

Her nerves were getting the best of her as she thought about what could possibly go wrong. In her 25 years of living, she's only been on a few dates. She could count on one hand how many dates she has been on.

"My hair..." She said, wrapping the towel around her body while staring at herself in the mirror. Because of how hot the shower was, her hair had curled up a little.

She peeped at the time, assuming she had enough time to blow her hair out and curl it to her liking.

An hour later, her phone began ringing on the charger. She put the curler down and walked towards it to see an unknown number with a New York area code.

"Hello?" She answered confusingly.

"Send your location and I'll be on the way."

Hearing Jay's voice gave her the usual butterflies. "Alright, doing it now." She said, ending the call with him and sending her location.

Thankfully she was finished getting ready just in time. He knocked on the front door and she gave herself one more run over before greeting him.

"Oh, hey... You really didn't have to." She said, seeing the bouquet of roses he held in his hand. He handed it over to her and she placed it in the empty vase sitting near her living room's television.

"You ready?" Jay asked when she came back.

"Yeah, lets go."

Beyoncé smiled when he opened the door for her. Getting in, she admired the inside of his Tesla. She has always heard about the luxurious car but it was her first time riding in one.

"You comfortable? Cold? Hot?" He asked, wasting no time leaving out of her driveway and to their destination.

"No, I'm fine."

It became awkwardly quiet as he drove with one hand on the steering wheel and the other gripping his phone to change the music.

Beyoncé looked out the window as they drove into the city. Even though her heart was racing from her nerves, she indeed felt comfortable and safe around him already.

"So where are we going?" She asked.

Jay chuckled, "Figured you would ask that."

"Are you trying to surprise me?"

"I kind of figured that you're into seafood. I know a nice place out here and thought I would give it a try. I haven't tried it yet."

She nodded, "Oh okay."

They made it to the restaurant and was immediately seated after Jay gave the hostess his name. They were then seated with a bottle of wine and two menus.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The young woman asked with a bright smile.

"Come back in five minutes." Jay said, dismissing her.

Beyoncé studied the menu, already knowing what she wanted. "What are you getting?" She asked him.

"Not sure. You?"