8.

"This is so beautiful," Beyoncé said in awe of the setup by Jay, "How did you have time to do this?"

They were having dinner on the beach which was the ultimate surprise. Beyoncé couldn't stop smiling as she looked at everything Jay had done.

She was so happy with him. He was forever introducing her to things she haven't witnessed before. It made her the happiest girl alive to know someone actually thought about her in this way.

"You ask a lot of questions." Jay said, pulling her chair out for her and then taking his.

"It feels so good out here," she smiled, looking out onto the body of water that she loved so much, "Thank you baby. I love it."

Since Jay had already told the chef what they wanted, their food came out rather quickly. They said their prayers together and began digging in.

"So how was the meeting with your artist?"

Jay nodded, "Cool. I signed him."

"That's great baby. Why you don't seem excited?" She knew it was just his personality. He wasn't excited for anything, really.

That's one thing she learned about him that she didn't like. He didn't show much emotion. He was very nonchalant when it came to just about everything.

She couldn't change him for sure, but she wish she could for that exact reason.

He shrugged, "Come on, you know me."

"I do." She mumbled. They sat and ate quietly. While Beyoncé was admiring the scenery, Jay was admiring her.

The way the sunset reflected off her face, the way her eye color popped out, the way her jaws clenched as she chewed. Everything about her seemed perfect to him, and he couldn't wait until he got all of her.

He wasn't in love, but he loved her. He wasn't expecting to feel that way, but he did. It felt weird just thinking about having a woman, because he was never the type to cuff a female.

He'd rather sex them and be done, but Beyoncé was different so he had to treat her as such.

"I told my mom about you.." she blurted out, taking the sip of her wine.

Jay nodded, "Oh yeah? What was said?"

She shrugged, "Nothing crazy. I just told her I was happy, and that you made me happy."

"That's what I suppose to do."

"I know," she mumbled, "She asked a lot of questions actually but I'll rather not get into all of that."

Jay sipped his wine as he reflected on a conversation he had with his father.

It was rare that he went to his dad for advice pertaining a female, but he finally did.