6.

Beyoncé woke up to the sun beaming through her bedroom's glass window

Beyoncé woke up to the sun beaming through her bedroom's glass window. She laid in bed staring out onto the busy city of Dallas trying to register what day and time it was.

Realizing that she didn't have to get up and get ready for work, she rolled over and grabbed her phone which was laying on the dresser next to her bed.

She unplugged it from the charger and squinted her eyes from the bright light. She had a few messages and other notifications that she didn't care to check.

Throwing the phone back down on the bed, she stared up at the ceiling. "I'm so thirsty." She said to herself, but she didn't feel like getting out of bed.

After a few seconds of trying to make herself get up, she finally did when she felt the urge to pee. She handled her usual morning hygiene before heading downstairs to find something to eat.

Since she was trying her best to lose a few pounds, she settled on oatmeal and fruits with a water to drink.

Before she could even walk into the living room to sit down and eat, her phone began to ring. She groaned a little but instantly smiled seeing Jay's name on the screen.

"Hey." She answered, stuffing a few grapes in her mouth.

"You over there eating aren't you?"

She chuckled, "Just some fruit, what you doing?"

"Just left a meeting," He said, "Was seeing if you wanted breakfast but I see I'm too late, huh?"

"A meeting on a Saturday? And you are, but it's okay. You've been spending a lot of money on me and food these past few weeks."

Jay scoffed, "Money ain't never an issue. Don't be watching my pockets. I got this."

"Oop, excuse me then," she said, "But thank you for thinking about me. I'm fine though."

He laughed, "You're a cornball. Get dressed and hit the mall with me."

"You'll always find a way to spend money on me. That's all you're trying to do."

Jay felt a little offended hearing her say that, but he didn't take it to heart. He had an addiction to shopping and spending money. He loved money, which is why he worked so hard to get it just to spend it.

"I mean, if that's what I want to do, I'ma do it. But I catch your drift, I'll stop."

The line got quiet and Beyoncé could tell by his tone that he felt a type of way. She sighed, "Come over."

"I would, but I just remembered that I have to run a few errands so I'll holla at you later."

She slowly nodded. When the call ended before she could respond, she frowned and put her phone down. "Well okay then.."

She didn't really understand the issue, but she caught early on that he likes to spend money. She had absolutely no problem with that, but that was definitely something she wasn't used to.