50.

The sunlight beaming through the sliding doors immediately made Jay open his eyes and close them again when he felt the sun glistening on him.

Knowing that his Sundays were spent chilling around the house with his family, he made himself more comfortable in the bed so he could fall back asleep.

With his eyes still closed, he could hear little foot movement coming towards the closed bedroom door.

In seconds, the door opened and Beyoncé's voice bounced off the walls. "Shawn!" She said in an unusual loud tone.

Jay opened his eyes and stared at her as she stood at the end of the bed with her head tilted to the side.

He noticed her dimple making an appearance when she bit down on her bottom lip. Any other time, he would enjoy just watching her but the way her eyes pierced through him gave him all the confirmation he needed.

She was upset, but he didn't know why.

"Sup? You good?"

With the covers covering only the lower part of his body, he sat up and leaned his back against the headboard as Beyoncé just stared at him.

She held a scowling facial expression until she began to chuckle at her own thoughts. "You surprise me everyday."

Unbeknownst to what was going on, Jay lightly chuckled also. He pulled at his hair and watched her closely. He could tell something wasn't right about her, so he got out of bed and slipped on the shorts he had taken off in the middle of the night.

"You good?" He repeated, walking closer to her.

"There's someone at the door claiming to know you."

"Who?" He asked as he put the shirt over his head. Beyoncé shrugged and headed back downstairs, never giving him a full answer.

He made sure he washed his face and brushed his teeth before going downstairs also.

Jay sucked his teeth in annoyance just thinking about who could possibly be at the door that had his wife giving him weird looks.

It was extremely early — too early to be awake on a Sunday, and too early for Beyoncé to be upset about anything.

He opened the front door to see a woman around his age staring back at him with a smirk. "I know you?" He questioned.

"Don't act like you don't remember me

"Don't act like you don't remember me." She said, rolling her neck as she talked.

Jay stared at her closely and slowly nodded his head, "Tee?"

Tee was short for Tommie, but all of the guys Jay grew up with knew her as Tee. He haven't seen or talked to her in years so his mind instantly wandered on how she found him.

"Hell you doing here?" He questioned, getting straight into things. He didn't like playing around, especially when it could affect his wife and their family.