Epilogue.

four years later

"So when are we going to open gifts?" Beyoncé heard for the millionth time

"So when are we going to open gifts?" Beyoncé heard for the millionth time. She took a deep breath as she finished typing a report for work.

"Now, or later?"

She turned to her oldest child, Alani and gave her a glare. Alani huffed and laid against her stuffed pillow while waiting on her mom to give her an answer.

With it being the day before Christmas, their little family had created a tradition of their own. Jay always opened a few gifts on Christmas Eve as a child, and they both figured it would be something fun for the kids to do.

Alani huffed again, making Beyoncé do the same thing. She then saved her work and logged out of her computer. With her now being the Director at her job, she had much more responsibilities that sometimes intervened with her family time.

They were spending their Christmas in Maui, yet she was still trying to work instead of enjoying her family.

"A little later," Beyoncé said, earning another huff from her daughter, "You want to repeat yourself?"

Alani broke away from her mother's intense glare and shook her head, "Sorry mommy."

Beyoncé shook her head and sat her Macbook on the coffee table before standing. "I told you about that. Don't make me tell you again. Now come help me find your daddy."

With Alani now being almost 8 years old, she couldn't help her attitude at times. She was full of personality and her parents knew that at a young age. Jay couldn't help but to compare himself to Alani when he was her age. She was his twin that had gotten all of her physical features from her mother.

 She was his twin that had gotten all of her physical features from her mother

"They right there!" Alani pointed. Beyoncé slid her shades down onto her face after spotting her husband relaxing in the chair while watching their children swim in the pool.

She quickly glimpsed at her kids to be sure they were okay before making herself comfortable next to Jay.

"You finally got off that laptop, huh?" He pulled the cigar away from his lips and studied the frustration written on his wife's face.