11.

"You should be my workout partner

"You should be my workout partner." Beyoncé said as she opened the top to her salad.

Kelly sat across from her spreading barbecue sauce over her fries while Beyoncé watched.

"First of all, you don't need to workout."

"I really do. I'm gaining that relationship happy weight people be talking about."

Kelly chuckled, "That's cute, and the extra weight looks good on you. But if it make you feel better, I'll workout with you."

Beyoncé smiled, "Thanks friend."

She began eating her salad while scrolling through her phone. It was Monday, and she still had two days left until she was back reunited with Jay. She was bored out of her mind, but thankfully she had Kelly to keep her occupied.

"Do you send Jay pics?" Kelly asked, making Beyoncé look up from her phone to give her a blank stare.

"Pictures like..?"

Kelly shrugged, "Selfies, nudes, anything."

"Oh. I actually sent him a few selfies today. Nudes? No. This our first time actually being apart since we got together, so I never really had the opportunity to send nudes. That's so scary though. What if someone hacks his phone?"

"I doubt it, but I only asked because this guy I've been talking to asked me for a few pictures."

Beyoncé sipped on her water, "Who is he? How long have you guys been talking?"

"About two months, and his name is Tim. I met him randomly while out."

"Hmm, is he a cool guy? You like him?"

"I do," Kelly smiled, "But I feel like we're moving too fast. He's already asking for nudes."

Beyoncé sat her water down and shrugged, "People send nudes everyday Kells. It's all about what you're comfortable with."

As Kelly talked, Beyoncé could feel eyes on her. The restaurant they were in wasn't necessarily packed, but a lot of people were coming in since it was lunch time.

They were sitting near the door, so she figured people would notice her. She was just a little paranoid.

Looking around, she didn't notice any eyes on her so she began eating her food. It wasn't until she looked up again did she notice the pair of eyes staring her down.

"Oh my God," she mumbled, covering her mouth with the thick white napkin the silverware was wrapped in, "Tell me why I see Christian."

Kelly followed Beyoncé's eyes, and looked back to see the infamous Christian.

Christian was Beyoncé's ex — the guy she was so in love with, but ended up extremely depressed over. He had left her hurting emotionally and mentally, but somehow she still grew butterflies seeing him.