18.

"Did those people ever say what time they were coming?" Beyoncé asked, wiping down everything in her sight as Jay laid across the bed

She had been cleaning for hours, despite it being not much to clean since they just moved in over two days ago.

"They told me at four." He said watching her move around. It was becoming annoying so he grabbed her hand just to stop her.

"What?" She questioned.

"Can you please sit down somewhere? The place is spotless."

She sighed as he brought her down onto the bed and held her close to him.

They were having a house warming party with all their family and close friends. Beyoncé's parents and a few of her aunts were coming from Houston while some of Jay's family were coming from New York.

It would be the first time both of their families are together and she wanted everything to turn out perfect for them.

"I'm so anxious." She said with a sigh.

"What for? You met my people already, vice versa. We just chilling."

Of course he was much more calmer than she was and she had no clue how he could always seem like nothing affected him.

She shrugged her shoulders as his lips came in contact with the back of her neck. "This just new to me. I'm so happy to be living with you, but kind of nervous to figure out how everyone feel."

"And that's your problem. We grown. Hell you worried about what other people think?"

She rolled her eyes knowing he would probably lecture her as he always do. She couldn't help it though. What other people thought about her meant a lot — it wasn't the best trait to have but she couldn't control it.

"So you not worried about what your father or aunt may say?" She asked, turning faced him.

He chuckled, "Nah. I'm a grown man and give zero fucks. You need to be that way, or else people will always get to you."

He kissed her lips as she just laid there trying to digest everything he was saying.

"You right," she mumbled, "Teach me your ways."

He grinned and laid on his back, "I could definitely teach you somethings."

Bringing her body close to his, she could only laugh at how he turned everything sexual. She laid next to him as he rubbed on her butt for comfort as he always do.

Beyoncé loved booty rubs so that only made her wet between her thighs.

"We haven't had sex in this house yet. I think that'll help you with your nerves."

She smiled, agreeing with him only because she was horny. Her mouth watered at the sight of his dick getting hard and poking through his sweats.

"Maybe," she said against his lips, "What time are the people coming again?"