13.

Jay held Beyoncé's body close to his as they slowly woke up from their night's rest. They had fell asleep only at 5AM, and it was now three hours later and they were fully awake.

He kissed her ear, then kissed her cheek repeatedly, only for her to ignore the nice gestures.

"I don't think you ever been seriously mad at me, and we not starting this." He said, making her roll her eyes.

"Why you care? I thought Jenn was more important?"

Jay laughed, making her nudge him away from her. "So you got that I cared for Jenn just by us talking for what? Two minutes?"

Beyoncé sighed, "But you do care for her."

Jay looked at her for a split second before shrugging, "Jenn isn't someone I see myself with. I'm happy where I'm at. You're assuming a lot for someone to claim they don't care."

She could feel the bed shift and figured he was going into the bathroom. When she heard the door close, she rubbed her face and replayed the events of the night before.

She thought hard about why exactly she should be upset with him, but couldn't think of any reason why.

Jay did everything right — he kept her by his side, he introduced her first, and kept his conversation with Jenn as short as possible.

She was just upset thinking about her man with someone else. She didn't care if it was before her, or even after her — she felt a way.

Her body was still recovering from last night so even if she moved an inch, she felt the need to vomit.

Jay came out of the bedroom with a fresh breath and a cold towel in his hands. Beyoncé stared at him, wanting to be upset but knew she needed him at the moment.

"Baby," she whined, "I have a terrible hangover."

He chuckled and sat on the little space on the side of the bed next to her. "I know." He placed the towel on her forehead and kissed her lips.

"I can call my chef and tell him to cook one of those hangover meals for you."

She shook her head, "I probably won't be able to keep it down."

"But you need to eat something, so he'll be here in another thirty minutes. What else you need?"

He stood up and stared at her while she stared up at him. She puckered her lips and he happily gave in to her.

"Can you lay in bed with me?"

He nodded, "You're a big ass baby, but only for now. The guys coming over so we can watch a little football."

Beyoncé didn't even remember falling asleep, but she woke up nearly two hours later and felt much better. She still had a headache, but the nauseous feeling was pretty much gone.

Since Jay wasn't around, she finally got out bed and took a well needed shower. She handled her hygiene and headed downstairs where she smelled food.

"Buenos dias!" The tall, white man in the kitchen greeted, making Beyoncé a little confused.

"Hey." She said slowly.

The other chef turned around and sat a smoothie in front of her, "aquí está tu batido de fresa y plátano."

Beyoncé stared at him confusingly but still nodded her head. She didn't know a hint of Spanish besides yes, and no which was the same in English.

"escuché que tuviste una larga noche!" Heard you had a long night