17.

"You going anywhere? Since we're out for a week?" One of Beyoncé's co-workers asked. She was an older woman in her late 40's with plans to retire in the near future.

Because of her stepping down from her position, Beyoncé was able to get the job she was currently working. She was forever thankful for Mrs. Nix.

"Mm," she said as she typed the last few notes from their conference call on her laptop, "Not really. I'll most likely be just relaxing."

"Surprised that husband of yours isn't taking you on another trip!"

Beyoncé chuckled and finally looked at Mrs. Nix, "Did he tell you we were married?"

"Are y'all not?" Mrs. Nix questioned, putting her coins into the vending machine, "He came here the other day to bring you food and told me he was looking for his wife."

Beyoncé couldn't help but to smile. She loved that Jay told everyone they were married. She only hoped that in a few years they would be actually married.

"Not quite. He tells everyone that, but it's a good thing right?"

Mrs. Nix rolled her eyes, "Girl don't ask me. I am a happily divorced woman. These men ain't shit! But your man seems like a really good man. I love you two together."

"Aww," Beyoncé said, closing her laptop. It was nearing 6PM, and time for her to leave. She usually left at 4, but had an important conference call that couldn't wait, "I'm going to make sure I tell him what you said."

"You do that. Gon' get outta here. I'm leaving right behind you."

She chuckled, "Yes ma'am. Let me grab my things out my office first."

After getting her purse and work bag, she left out of the building with Mrs. Nix behind her. She made sure she locked up before saying her goodbyes and heading to her second home.

She was rarely at home. Ever since her and Jay exchanged keys, they spent most of their time together at one another's place.

Using her key to get in, she walked inside and saw Jay heating whatever leftover food in the microwave. He turned towards her with a wide smile on his face.

"Baby, you're so funny." She laughed, walking into his arms that were held out for a hug.

"You getting in late. I was about to eat without you."

She stood on her tiptoes and placed a kiss on his lips, "Word?"

"Word," he said with a chuckle, "I wasn't about to starve because you want to be employee of the month."

"You have mad jokes today. What you eating anyway?"

Jay opened the microwave, revealing the popcorn bag. He held it with two fingers, shaking it up a little. Beyoncé eyed the bag and shook her head.

"That mess is going to be stuck in your teeth. Can we eat real food please?"

She set her things down with Jay's eyes on her as she walked away. He checked her out from head to toe, impressed with the way she was dressed and the way her body looked amazingly snatched.

"Come here." He said, pulling her back to him. She sighed and looked up at him a little agitated that she was hungry and he wasn't doing anything about it.

"What baby?"

He put the popcorn bag down and held her waist tightly, placing sweet kisses down her neck. Beyoncé laughed and tried getting out of his grasp, but failed. She had fell for it as she usually did.

His hands went down to her ass as they shared a passionate kiss. She moaned and placed her hand on his chest as their tongues danced around.

"Next time you walk in my house, you step to me like this." He said, pulling away and giving her a stare down.