36.

"Baby, are you serious?"

Jay looked back at Beyoncé to see she had stopped walking. He slipped his hand into his pocket and stared at her.

"Come on, what you stopping for?"

"I told you not to do anything for me."

Jay shrugged and continued to walk, "Aight, get left if you want to."

She let out a sigh and followed him onto his jet. It's been a few weeks since the issue with Kelly, and Jay could read his woman too well.

He could tell she was down about her lifelong friendship coming to an end. Ever since that day, she's been in one of those moods.

He figured the least he could do was treat her to something nice or a small getaway that they both needed. The timing was perfect because they both were off for the weekend and the weather was extremely nice.

She made it onto the jet and instantly walked towards the back room to lay down. After Jay finished talking to the pilot, he walked into the small room to see Beyoncé laid out on the bed.

"Where we going?" She asked, a little annoyed that Jay never gave her a heads up.

He laid in bed with her, putting his body on hers. He cuddled her body closely, leaning in to lay his head on her chest.

"Sometimes it's nice to keep things a secret."

She rolled her eyes, "You always do this. Just tell me."

"No," he said sternly, making her pout, "You'll find out eventually."

He lifted his head and kissed her lips even though she didn't kiss back. He pecked her lips again and she did nothing but stare at the wall.

"Don't be giving me an attitude because you can't get your way right now. When did you become so spoiled?"

She smiled a little seeing him get so serious. He tried grabbing her hands but she tried moving away from him. He eventually had her arms pinned down on the side of her as he crushed her body by laying on top of her.

"Jay, I'm not trying to play fight with you. I'm not in the mood."

He ignored her and sucked on her neck, making sure he left his mark. Beyoncé couldn't help but to squirm around since he had her arms pinned down.

"What you not in the mood for?" He asked, breathing against her neck which only gave her chills.

"To be playing with you," She mumbled, "Get off of me."

He smirked and let her arms loose only to wrap them around her neck. He passionately kissed her lips, giving her no choice but to kiss back. His aggressiveness already had her turned on.

"Who said I was playing?" He questioned, putting his hand inside of her dress. They shared a tongue kiss as he found her spot.

Spreading her legs, he made himself comfortable between them as his fingers got comfortable elsewhere.